media day at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 11-14-2014, 09:38 AM Thread Starter

media day at the Long Beach Motorcycle Show

We attended Media Day yesterday and saw some really cool things.

Yamaha had: 2015 R3 320cc sport bike (which has me thinking that I want one), the Bolt configured in a Cafe Racer style, and a brand new R1.

Kawasaki had the new Vulcan S on the floor.

Indian was showing the new accessories for the Scout and how to adjust the pegs and handlebars.

Victory presented two charities that it's involved with: Helping with Horsepower and IAVA.org.

Harley talked about the reintroduction of the Road Glide and some of the tweaks they did to other models. The CVO Streetglide was gorgeous.

CanAm introduced the F3, which is more motorcycle like than previous models.

KTM offered a new trail bike, a new adventure bike and a new street bike.

Ducati has a new adventure bike called the Scrambler which I thought was very cool.

There was a bike painted with Electro-Luminescent paint and I had to stop and watch it for a moment.

And, then we called it a day because we were tired and had a two drive back to San Diego trying to beat rush hour traffic.

We're going back tomorrow to look at Honda, Suzuki, more of the Kawasakis and some aftermarket products.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode