Calgary AB Motorcycle Ride for Dad June 18 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-07-2011, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Thunder Lizard
Calgary AB Motorcycle Ride for Dad June 18

An open invite to one and all to join in this year's Calgary Motorcycle Ride for Dad, June 18, 2011, starting from the Max Bell Arena around 10:30am *be there early*.
More info, and registration information on the site:
http://www.motorcycleridefordad.org/chapters/calgary

last year we had nearly 400 riders.. this year we'd love to get closer to 500!

You can contact me directly if you want more info (or if you just want to sponsor me har har)

Make your own decisions, own the decisions you make.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

National Chapter Coordinator / National Membership Officer, Vulcan Riders Association of Canada
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-05-2011, 08:42 AM Thread Starter

Garage
Only 2 weeks to go, and we're pretty much ready! Always looking for volunteers and riders, however, so if you're in the area, let us know if you can help out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

National Chapter Coordinator / National Membership Officer, Vulcan Riders Association of Canada
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011, 06:52 PM

Just registered online. I will be riding with my daughter on the back. Looking forward to some fun for a good cause and hoping for the forecast to change to a sunny day. We'll be two up on a black 09Nomad. Say hi if you see us.

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-14-2011, 10:18 PM Thread Starter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcanskier View Post
Just registered online. I will be riding with my daughter on the back. Looking forward to some fun for a good cause and hoping for the forecast to change to a sunny day. We'll be two up on a black 09Nomad. Say hi if you see us.
Very cool, and glad you can make it. It's bonus that you can bring your daughter, too.
I'll be one of the guys with a big exec patch on his vest and the stressed out look LOL.. on the black leather studded Vulcan 900 flying many MRFD flags and stickers and stuff.. we'll be 2 up as well.
Bring a bundle of buddies as well.. it's going to be a good time!

Hope to run into you.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode