Green K symbol? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 06:16 PM Thread Starter

Green K symbol?

Okay this is my question, it is my understanding that when I come on to the forum any new threads/topics that I HAVE NOT READ, will have a green K on the side. problem is I read everything, come back later and the stuff that I have already read is marked with the Green K but there is no new posts. So what am I missing

2007 VN900 Classic Lt
Chromed Cup Holder
R.F.T.S.
does not matter what you ride
Just Ride Baby Ride
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-26-2010, 06:41 PM
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparHawk1967 View Post
Okay this is my question, it is my understanding that when I come on to the forum any new threads/topics that I HAVE NOT READ, will have a green K on the side. problem is I read everything, come back later and the stuff that I have already read is marked with the Green K but there is no new posts. So what am I missing
After u read the post dbl click on the green k......it will then turn light green...hit refresh...f5...f5...f5.... so ur computer clears it......u can dble click as many as u want and then refresh and they will stay cleared.....Terry......

4 WHEELS MOVE THE BODY.....2 WHEELS MOVE THE SOUL.....
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tazlives2ride; 01-26-2010 at 06:49 PM.
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 08:11 AM Thread Starter

thanks I will try that.

2007 VN900 Classic Lt
Chromed Cup Holder
R.F.T.S.
does not matter what you ride
Just Ride Baby Ride

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 08:23 AM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
The way I use the forum is that I click on the "New Posts" tab near the top and read all new posts. I logout and on my next return only new posts since I was last on will be shown. Alternatively when you are done reading you can click on "Quick Links" and then on "Mark Forums Read".

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 05:45 PM

This is the first forum I have ever belonged to of any kind. I am totally illiterate as far as this kind of thing goes. I found this forum back around May when I was bike shopping and a search took me to the 900 forum. I book marked it so I jump straight to the 900 forum, and that is where I have spent most of my time since joining. I have since started to venture into other threads. Still alot to learn. How do you post a pic to the gallery?

2009 Vulcan 900LT Red/Titanium

OEM Passenger boards
OEM Windshield Bag
OEM Engine Guard
Windshield Lowers
Phat II risers
Cobra Lightbar
Cobra Luggage Rack
Kury Triple Wammy
Mustang Seat and passenger backrest
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfarley View Post
This is the first forum I have ever belonged to of any kind. I am totally illiterate as far as this kind of thing goes. I found this forum back around May when I was bike shopping and a search took me to the 900 forum. I book marked it so I jump straight to the 900 forum, and that is where I have spent most of my time since joining. I have since started to venture into other threads. Still alot to learn. How do you post a pic to the gallery?
Gallery tab, look for "My Photos" on the left. Now look for "Upload Photos" upper right. Here it will tell you the the space and sizes available to you.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 01-29-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ********* View Post
Gallery tab, look for "My Photos" on the left. Now look for "Upload Photos" upper right. Here it will tell you the the space and sizes available to you.
That looks easy enough, Thanks

2009 Vulcan 900LT Red/Titanium

OEM Passenger boards
OEM Windshield Bag
OEM Engine Guard
Windshield Lowers
Phat II risers
Cobra Lightbar
Cobra Luggage Rack
Kury Triple Wammy
Mustang Seat and passenger backrest
Sponsored Links