Need sold things deleted and wanted also - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 08:08 AM Thread Starter

Need sold things deleted and wanted also

I need to get my for sale threads and wnated threads deleted and I can't add icons to my posts. Will copy just won't paste paste does not highlight. Thank You, Brian Cope.

Only a motorcycle rider knows why a dog sticks he head out the car window. Enjoy life.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 12:04 PM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Vaquero View Post
I need to get my for sale threads and wnated threads deleted and I can't add icons to my posts. Will copy just won't paste paste does not highlight. Thank You, Brian Cope.
Are you talking about postings going back to February in wanted? Click on link below and is this the thread you are referring to? Give me the date you posted and what the item is.

CLICK

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Rider View Post
Are you talking about postings going back to February in wanted? Click on link below and is this the thread you are referring to? Give me the date you posted and what the item is.

CLICK
Yes that is the one and there are one or two in electronics for sale cobra Fi2000r I cant delete them after you edite them or i would have myself .Thanks for the help, B Cope. he other issue is I can't post icons on my therads sorry for any trouble I know your bussy just when you get time.

Only a motorcycle rider knows why a dog sticks he head out the car window. Enjoy life.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 01:12 PM
Administrator

Garage
Thumbs up

Quote:
Yes that is the one and there are one or two in electronics for sale cobra Fi2000r I cant delete them after you edite them or i would have myself .Thanks for the help, B Cope. he other issue is I can't post icons on my therads sorry for any trouble I know your bussy just when you get time.
Deleted per your request. I'll look into the other issue. You are talking about "post Icons" correct as in the thumbs up above my post?

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 01:46 PM Thread Starter

Im not sure about above the post other forums let you post icons at the end of your post.

post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 01:55 PM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Im not sure about above the post other forums let you post icons at the end of your post.
At the end of your post? Are you talking about icons within the message body like these?

Or elsewhere? Where exactly do you want these icons to display?

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-17-2013, 02:09 PM Thread Starter

Yes i cant get my paste to highlite after I copy them. Just what ever I feel like at the time.

Last edited by IL Vaquero; 03-17-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode