Not getting email notifications - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-24-2018, 04:02 PM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2004 EN500
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: Red
Not getting email notifications

As the title says. I don't get any email notifications for the threads I'm subscribed to. I've ticked the boxes for every item that is on the other websites I use that have this same software. Still no notifications. What the heck am I missing?

OFJ
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 10:08 AM
Administrator

Year/Make/Model: 2008 Honda Goldwing Level3
Displacement/CC's: 1800
Color: Pearl White
Garage
Check you spam/junk folders to make sure they are not ending up there.

Jeff, Twin Cities, MN

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 11:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Rider View Post
Check you spam/junk folders to make sure they are not ending up there.

That's the first thing I did. In Thunderbird and even at the ISP webmail that catches a lot of spam before it can get through to me. Nothing there.

OFJ

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-25-2018, 11:30 AM Thread Starter

What's strange is that I got the signup verification emails OK. Nothing since though.

OFJ
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-26-2018, 10:34 AM
Administrator

Garage
Add [email protected] and [email protected] to your contacts list to see if that helps. I have heard your provider has been blacklisting our emails as well, so you may need to contact them directly and ask them to remove it.

- JB

Check out some of our new motorcycle forums:

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
If you are interested, we are looking for moderators and admins to help grow
these sites.
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-26-2018, 08:17 PM Thread Starter

Thanks. I added both emails to my contacts. We'll see what happens.

OFJ
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 01:14 PM
Administrator

Garage
Checking in. How's the email notifications since you added the emails?

- JB

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
these sites.
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 04:22 PM Thread Starter

Still nothing. I called Cox and they say there is no reason for me not to be getting email from you. This is the only site I have an issue with. It's not the end of the world though. I can just check in from time to time. It's just weird that this is the only site I can't get email from...

OFJ
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-29-2018, 06:52 PM

Year/Make/Model: 2016 Voyager 1700
I've been following this thread because i have the same problem only with this site. I am using Firefox, are you? It could be that meany others are having the same problem but don't know it until they reply to a thread and then don't get notified when someone else posts.
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 10-30-2018, 02:04 PM
Administrator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldFatJoe View Post
Still nothing. I called Cox and they say there is no reason for me not to be getting email from you. This is the only site I have an issue with. It's not the end of the world though. I can just check in from time to time. It's just weird that this is the only site I can't get email from...
Hey there,

I'm going to send you a test email from the backend.
Let me know if you received anything.
Please check your spam folder as well.

Ed

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
these sites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode