Issues - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Hot Cruiser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 01:27 PM Thread Starter

Issues

Anybody else having issues when trying to read or post here? This is the only site Iím having an issue withÖ Numerous times while surfing I get a windows error window saying the site has stopped responding and needs to close. In addition to that, when Iím trying to post something only part of my words actually make it on screen. I have to type so slowly so I donít overrun the sites ability to post what I typed. I have to typically type my posts in word and copy them over.

Iíd suspect my computer or keyboard if I had this issue with other sites.

Allen D
"ONYX" - 2011 Black Vaquero

Windvest Recurve Windshield | KQR Passenger Backrest | Grasshopper Backrest | Passenger Floorboards | Progressive 430 Shocks | Scala Rider Teamset Pro | Kawasaki XM Radio | Racin' Ray's Throttle Mod | Avon Grips | Ivan's ECU Flash | Shaved Seat with Gel Insert | Wrapped Exhaust | Door Pocket Key Knobs | Vance and Hines Slash Cut Exhaust | Under Bag Brake Lights
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 01:56 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: '05
Displacement/CC's: 800
Garage
it's the ads
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-20-2016, 05:54 PM
Top Contributor

In my experience that problem occurs because the web site is still loading graphics, etc. onto the web page on one's computer. I don't have that problem and don't have an issue with adverts and other graphics loading while I am posting or otherwise. Suggest checking your forum user and browser settings.
MN-Rider likes this.

'07 Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic LT

Jesus is Lord

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-21-2016, 12:06 AM Thread Starter

It never used to do that and I haven't changed any settings... This is the only site have this issue...

Allen D
"ONYX" - 2011 Black Vaquero

Windvest Recurve Windshield | KQR Passenger Backrest | Grasshopper Backrest | Passenger Floorboards | Progressive 430 Shocks | Scala Rider Teamset Pro | Kawasaki XM Radio | Racin' Ray's Throttle Mod | Avon Grips | Ivan's ECU Flash | Shaved Seat with Gel Insert | Wrapped Exhaust | Door Pocket Key Knobs | Vance and Hines Slash Cut Exhaust | Under Bag Brake Lights
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2016, 10:32 AM
Administrator

Garage
Next time you see the error message can you please take a screen shot of the error message so we can look into the issue.

Thank you so much

~ Glenda

Check out some of our new motorcycle forums:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
If you are interested, we are looking for moderators and admins to help grow
these sites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode