Not really a newbie - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2016, 08:30 PM
JJ57

Not really a newbie

I'm not a new member, just a new user name & account because I have been in password reset hell for the past 4 days. So I just said heck with it and made a new account.

So now I'm trying to contact Admin so I can get my old account back and they can delete this account but I can only post in this section. Really getting frustrated here.

Last edited by JJ57; 06-26-2016 at 08:36 PM.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-26-2016, 08:36 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2010 NOMAD
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Black/titanium
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ57 View Post
I'm not a new member, just a new user name & account because I have been in password reset hell for the past 4 days. So I just said heck with it and made a new account.
Hear ya there,Nightmare for sure,2 days here,all good now
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 07:31 AM
Administrator

Garage
Hi,

I moved this thread to the site help section where we will be able to help follow the progress of this issue. I'm sorry about all of the inconvenience that this has been causing. Can you please let us know what you original username is?

Cheers,
Sheena

Check out some of our new motorcycle forums:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
If you are interested, we are looking for moderators and admins to help grow
these sites.

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-28-2016, 07:24 PM
JJ57

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Hi,

I moved this thread to the site help section where we will be able to help follow the progress of this issue. I'm sorry about all of the inconvenience that this has been causing. Can you please let us know what you original username is?

Cheers,
Sheena
My original username is snowtop57, once you get me fixed up where I can sign in you can delete this account

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 01:02 PM
Administrator

Garage
hey there,
@JJ57 sent you a PM. for everyone else, Best thing to do is Sign out of your account. Clear the login info and click "login". Once at that page, click on the forgot password area.

If that is not working for you, check your spam/junk folder, and see if itís there.

if itís not there, go to the bottom of the page, and click on the contact us area. This will direct you to the mainline to our manual password reset area. In the subject line write "password reset" and put in the info of your account name, email on the account, and email it needs to be changed to if need be. Someone will be in touch with you shortly about it. one of us will come back and manually reset the password for you.

that should sort it out. let us know if you need anything else.

~Shane

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
these sites.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 06-30-2016, 07:37 PM

Garage
All is good now, you can delete the JJ57 account now. Thanks
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2009 vulcan 500...Pretty much stock....Also have a Honda Rebel 250 in case I get old
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: dark red
all's well that ends...................you know..

Good to be fixed up again..

Grace + Peace,

Bob
2009 Vulcan 500
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-04-2016, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Garage
glad to hear,

for anyone else having issues with the password reset, If you are unable to get your password resets properly sorted out due to old emails on your account still after the notice was sent out, we ask that you go down to the contact us area, and with the subject line of "password reset" add the following contents for me:
- Account Name
- Email On the account
- Email You need it changed to if need be

add all this, then hit send, and someone on our team will answer that email and fix your account up no problem.

You can do the same and send us a PM privately to have it manually changed, but due to the influx and us tackling a lot of issues, this would be a slower way of getting it reset. we recommend you use the contact us form to get it resolved if you can. If that does fail though and you have waited too long, send us a PM and we will Manually reset it. Just make sure you supply the information above for a quicker fix.

Also, If you do have the right email on your account, I would ask you to please check your spam/junk folders as sometimes with certain email providers, it tends to land in there.

Again, I personally apologize about the wait. We are tackling the password transition as quickly as we can. if you all need anything else, please let me know.

~Shane

|
|
|
|

|
|
|
|
|

|
these sites.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode