View Single Post
post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 11:01 PM
bikerbill
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 1997 Vulcan LTD
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: Black
Garage
Grips: Kuryakyn ISO Grips with Throttle Boss. 1" version https://www.kuryakyn.com/products/33/iso-grips

Cell phone mount: I am using the x-grip from Ram on a trial basis. So far it has done well.

Tank bag: Chase Harper. I forget the exact model but the 1150 series seems similar: Chase Harper TankBags It does cover the 'idiot' lights though so I made a second set of lights on the dash panel behind the windshield.

For longer rides consider a driver's backrest. I use a Pro-Tac. www.protac.net
A throttle lock will relieve pressure on your right wrist/arm/hand. Vista Cruise is popular and reliable. Get the 1" version.
Consider a windshield bag/pouch to hold those small items you want to keep immediately at hand.
Some kind of highway pegs are helpful to relieve pressure from the lower back. I have some installed but don't remember the model information. I think they are for a Honda.

Hope this helps.

--
'Biker' Bill
'97 EN500LTD 'Hidalgo' 208,000+ miles so far
'98 EN500LTD 'Sioux' 19,000 miles so far
VROC #3833 IronButt #6024
Levelland, TX

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome