post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2017, 08:50 PM Thread Starter
Venom831
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 2002 Vulcan 500
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: Maroon
Garage
Opinions wanted

Been looking at accessories all day, trying to find a few things. With Christmas coming up, the only things I can think of are for my bike. Please be specific with your advice.

Grips. Looking for something comfortable and vibration reducing. Please provide brand and model number. I'm having a hard time figuring out which ones will actually work on this bike with no modifications.

Cell phone mounts. Leaning towards the ram universal x grip. I have a Samsung note 5.

Tank bag. I think I can probably put a 13" long bag without covering up the idiot lights, but looking for advice from people who have used them, brand, model. I'll probably use a tank bag in addition to saddle bags, so I can put the important stuff in it and carry with me.

I'm also open to suggestion on any gear, accessory, etc that you think should be standard.

Edited: would also like opinions on alternatives to sena systems that don't cost the 2 arms, a leg and an ear.

'02 Vulcan 500 -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Venom831; 11-20-2017 at 07:16 AM.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome