Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums - View Single Post - Wearing helmet = tension headache.
View Single Post
post #13 of (permalink) Old 07-05-2017, 06:00 PM
chanoc1077
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: V2K Does it matter what year??
Displacement/CC's: A Shitload
Color: Black+Gun Metal
Garage
Headaches, tension headaches in particular, usually come from a reaction yur incurring caused by a force from something else, be the fitment of the helmet and/or glasses, type of jacket (some can make you tighten up yur shoulders), wind force on yur face, head or chest, that create stress on you, as a result you tighten up some muscle or verve on yur head and after a few minutes that will lead to a headache.

Wearing sunglasses that did not fir right was making me try t stretch my ears back and my brow up, very little, almost imperceptible. After an hour or so I would have a headache and it took me a while to figure out why.

It falls on each of us to figure out what is creating the stress, fisical or emotional, as it is the cause of the whole thing, if you just tend to the symptoms you wont eliminate the problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
salu2
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Chanoc

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome