Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

My rebuild of the beast engine and the new look

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  t_dickie 
#1 ·
Bros, first i need to thank you all for the great support most of the brothers here supported me with during the engine fail, now after 3 months of work and replacing parts the beast engine is back as new and i gave my bike the Army look with matte olive green.
Need your expertise with the vibrations, i am still easy on the engine and I don't rev it at all, kinda easy on all gears till 1K miles as per the mechanic recommendation, but still i can feel a good deal of vibrations in the bars even under 40m/hr and even on kick stand when you rev it a bit the bars vibrate noticeably!, its back now to the workshop to check the issue, any ideas ? Do the engine mounts suffer after time ? Or the rubber balancers ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See less See more
#2 ·
That looks great! For having such a distinctive headlight and big heavy front end, this bike lends itself to a stripped down look very well. Nice job.

What did you do with your front turn signals. I took my stock ones off to feature the headlight more, but I haven't found an application I'm happy with yet. Right now I've got some cheap bullet lights down where the fork reflectors used to be, but I'm always looking for a better way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.