Need help near Orlando Florida please - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2013, 12:52 PM Thread Starter

Need help near Orlando Florida please

Hi. I am actually from Wisconsin, but rode down to Florida on my Suzuki Volusia (my wife has the Vulcan. I did a couple write ups for it here a while back. One of them being the ignition switched power writeup). Anyways, I'm having some bike trouble, and really could use some help with a bike jack.

I'm currently staying at a place near "Old Town" on 192. Anybody in the kissimmee/st cloud or nearby areas that would be willing to help a fellow biker? I have a couple very basic tools with me, but I need to get my bike off the ground to fix my rear drum brake and possibly something on my front wheel.

Thanks

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Top Contributor

Dang, Scorpio, I feel for ya being in need of help the day before Thanksgiving. Most guys already have plans with family planned, but any other day I'm sure you'd get some response from nearby members. I'd help but I am about 150 miles north of there and can't break plans tomorrow. Otherwise I'd haul a trailer down there and bring you & bike back up here to my shop & we'd fix your Suzuki up. I hope you have someone down there to break bread with tomorrow.
Good luck.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-27-2013, 08:04 PM Thread Starter

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that it needs to happen right this second. It's urgent in the sense that the rear brake isn't fully functional anymore and it's my only way to get around right now, but I can keep it going until someone has time. This weekend or some time would be fine.

As for your suggestion, I appreciate it, but I couldn't accept that as I have no way to pay you back for the gas and that's a long way.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode