Hello from Goose Creek SC - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-12-2011, 12:57 PM Thread Starter

Hello from Goose Creek SC

Not sure if this is where I should be posting this but here goes. My name is Phil, I have a 09 1700 Nomad and just had a house built in Goose Creek SC. I am retiring from the USAF and I am brand new to the area. I am looking for fellow Vulcan riders in the area. Would love to here from you if your a neighbor and would like to ride. If someone reads this and knows of a better place for me to post this, let me know and thanks. Hope to hear from someone.
Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad 1700 Phil View Post
Not sure if this is where I should be posting this but here goes. My name is Phil, I have a 09 1700 Nomad and just had a house built in Goose Creek SC. I am retiring from the USAF and I am brand new to the area. I am looking for fellow Vulcan riders in the area. Would love to here from you if your a neighbor and would like to ride. If someone reads this and knows of a better place for me to post this, let me know and thanks. Hope to hear from someone.
Phil
Welcome to the area. I actually live over in Summerville. Not too far away, I ride the 09 Classic.

Adam
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 01-15-2011, 06:10 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by frosezz View Post
Welcome to the area. I actually live over in Summerville. Not too far away, I ride the 09 Classic.

Adam
Hey Adam,
You are right next door. Lets get together for a ride if you are interested. I am here for the next 10 days and Then I head back up north. I am retiring from the USAF and I will be back down here for good in March. Let me know if you are interested. I think its great that both of our bikes are 09's
Phil
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode