Long Island Dealer? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 04-23-2010, 12:50 PM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Garage
Long Island Dealer?

Hey NE Guys,

Can anyone on Long Island recommend a good/trustworthy dealer? I am looking for a new or used vulcan 900 custom.

thanks

-Vinny VROC #32287 - 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom, Ness Big Sucker, Fi2000R, Cobra 2-into-1

The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie453 View Post
Hey NE Guys,

Can anyone on Long Island recommend a good/trustworthy dealer? I am looking for a new or used vulcan 900 custom.

thanks
You probably found what your looking for by now but I think the best Kawi dealer on long island is Long Island Kawasaki in Hicksville on Route 107. Billy the head mech. is great and Zues and Mac are good honest salesmen. Just remember that you can always talk them down. I know they budge a couple hundred here and there. Good luck.
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-07-2010, 10:31 PM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UscgMac View Post
You probably found what your looking for by now but I think the best Kawi dealer on long island is Long Island Kawasaki in Hicksville on Route 107. Billy the head mech. is great and Zues and Mac are good honest salesmen. Just remember that you can always talk them down. I know they budge a couple hundred here and there. Good luck.
UscgMac,

Thanks for the tip, but you are right, I ended up with a used 07 vulcan 900 custom from formula one in oakdale. free scorpion helmet, cruise control, and battery tender...

It works out better since hicksville is a hike for me.

You ride on LI? See you on the road...

-Vinny VROC #32287 - 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom, Ness Big Sucker, Fi2000R, Cobra 2-into-1

The things that may or may not be true are the things a man needs to believe in the most. People are good; honor, courage, virtue mean everything; power and money mean nothing; good always triumphs over evil; true love never dies. A man should believe in those things, because they are worth believing in.

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-08-2010, 04:29 PM

Quote:
UscgMac,

Thanks for the tip, but you are right, I ended up with a used 07 vulcan 900 custom from formula one in oakdale. free scorpion helmet, cruise control, and battery tender...

It works out better since hicksville is a hike for me.

You ride on LI? See you on the road...
I ride all over Long Island, you can usually find me somewhere down by Oak Beach and Captree. I ride a silver and blue V2K. You can see my pics in the vulcan 2000 pics forum. Enjoy your bike and safe riding, Mac.
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-12-2010, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UscgMac View Post
I ride all over Long Island, you can usually find me somewhere down by Oak Beach and Captree. I ride a silver and blue V2K. You can see my pics in the vulcan 2000 pics forum. Enjoy your bike and safe riding, Mac.
I'm a 07 900 custom, candy fire red... see you on the road

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Lifetime Premium

I know this is a little late, but, I use NY Motorcycle in Queens Village (same ownership as Formula One). Good service people and they have been in business for many, many years.

Vietnam Vet
2011 Fast Black Vaquero
'03 Mean Streak, gone
but not forgotten
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-17-2010, 09:59 AM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikesrfun View Post
I know this is a little late, but, I use NY Motorcycle in Queens Village (same ownership as Formula One). Good service people and they have been in business for many, many years.
Another LI guy... nice. I was happy with my experience with Formula one.

See you on the road.

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-21-2010, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikesrfun View Post
I bought my 99 Vulcan 800 Classic ay NY Motorcycle too but brought it to LI Kawasaki for pipes, windshield and any services because it was closer to me at the time. I know people who deal with Formula One and have never heard anything bad about them. They are actually closer to me now that I moved to W. Babylon.
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 11:20 AM Thread Starter
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by happy4ya View Post
I bought my 99 Vulcan 800 Classic ay NY Motorcycle too but brought it to LI Kawasaki for pipes, windshield and any services because it was closer to me at the time. I know people who deal with Formula One and have never heard anything bad about them. They are actually closer to me now that I moved to W. Babylon.
West Babylon? I lived in North Babylon until about 3 years ago... I still ride around there sometimes cause by brother and parents are there.

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-23-2010, 12:24 PM

Quote:
West Babylon? I lived in North Babylon until about 3 years ago... I still ride around there sometimes cause by brother and parents are there.
Where did you move to?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode