Got to ride at last!!!! - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-22-2010, 10:07 AM Thread Starter

Cool Got to ride at last!!!!

Got to ride at last!! This last week was pretty good weather and the nasty 1 1/2 mile of dirt (mud) road from my house to the hard top actually dried up enough for me to get out and ride. I had Sat and Sun. off so I got in my first 250 miles of the year It was the first time I have been able to ride since I added my Cobra dragster pipes, mustang seat, higway bar, Kurykan ISO chrome flame grips, kurykan chorme levers, shift peg, brake pedal and a number of other things that i got over the winter. WOW!!! It was like riding a new bike!!! The mustang seat was one of the best investments I have ever made, well worth every penny!!! And the pipes, I absolutely love the sound. It sounds awsome!!! I rode from 1:00pm on Sat until 8:00 sat night, up around Senaca and Kueka lake and my ass never once felt numb or bad. I can't wait for nice weather in May, June and July to take some road tips, to Carlisle bike fest in Pa. and to Johnstown Pa. Thunder in the valley. But until then I will have to hope for good weather on my days off and ride wen I can and hopefully start riding to work soon. When the weather permits, I don't mind the cold, but cold and rain I don't like. I hope everyone else here in NY and northern Pa. has had a chance to do some riding
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode