Any Ohio Riders on Here? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 08:39 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
boy_welder2000's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: NW Ohio
Year/Make/Model: 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Voyager
Color: Black/Gray
Gender: Male
Posts: 357
Any Ohio Riders on Here?

Just putting a feeler out there to see how many Ohio riders there are on the forum. I am new to the Vulcan family and would like to meet new my brothers and sisters. LOL So Ohio riders, sound off!

2015 Vulcan 1700 Voyager
Ivan's ECU ~ Kuryakyn Long Horn Highway Pegs ~ Chucksters Risers ~ Grasshopper Backrest ~ Dual Horns ~ 34024-1330 Kickstand ~ Kawi Gel Front Seat

2008 Vulcan 900 Classic LT - Traded
2002 Honda CB250 Nighthawk - Sold after 15k miles
boy_welder2000 is offline  
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 01:01 PM
Top Contributor
rick's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: New Castle, Indiana
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,880
Formerly was, but now in Ga.. Still make a trip back home every year to see family in Oh., Pa., & In.. I'm from eastern Ohio along the river, usually home in early-mid summer. Welcome to the forum!

Sent from Free App

2005 800 classic
2012 Voyager ABS
rick is offline  
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 04:50 PM
Pilotump's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Lima OH
Posts: 72
Hi. I'm in Lima a. There is a pretty busy Vulcan group in the Dayton/Cincinatti area.
Pilotump is offline  
post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-02-2015, 07:54 AM
Top Contributor
HRH_Z's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: C-Town, Ohio
Posts: 1,432
Ohio rider here, but I don't ride my Vulcan in Ohio. LOL!

"I taught your boyfriend that thing you like . . . "

Vulcan 900 Classic

Harley Davidson Road King (103")
HRH_Z is offline  
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-18-2016, 09:22 PM
Senior Member
bigblockyeti's Avatar
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upstate, SC
Year/Make/Model: 2008 V2KLT
Gender: Male
Posts: 406
I'm 20 miles SW of Cle, any good rides always involve heading south of here usually splitting between I-71 and I-77 getting into some topography and roads that aren't all east/west and north south and flat as Kansas.
bigblockyeti is offline  
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 06-01-2016, 08:33 AM
ElysiumRider's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Ohio
Year/Make/Model: 2009/Kawasaki/VN900C
Color: Burnt Candy Orange
Gender: Male
Posts: 32
I'm near the land of Cleve as well. Macedonia area - I ride south to Akron on Riverview Rd through the park on a daily basis; it's a nice ride.
ElysiumRider is offline  
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-13-2017, 10:30 PM
Lifetime Premium
Buskman's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Southwest Ohio, U.S.A.
Year/Make/Model: 2010 Kawasaki Vulcan Classic LT
Displacement/CC's: 900
Color: Red/Black
Gender: Male
Posts: 1,177
Montgomery County

"...These go to eleven."-Nigel Tufnel, Lead Guitarist, Spinal Tap
"I aim to please...but sometimes I hit the seat."-Buskman, Lifetime Premium Member,
Buskman is offline  
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-14-2017, 10:25 PM
Senior Member
Join Date: Nov 2016
Year/Make/Model: 2001 Vulcan Nomad 1500FI
Displacement/CC's: 1500
Color: Maroon/Gold
Gender: Male
Posts: 169
Shelby County, about half way between Lima and Dayton.
phipps33 is offline  
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-29-2017, 09:13 PM
Junior Member
VulcanGoat's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Year/Make/Model: 2014 Kawasaki Vulcan Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1700
Color: Black/white
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Live near Cincinnati. Little north of the city in the suburbs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

"98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home."
VulcanGoat is offline  
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 04-20-2017, 01:38 PM
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Dayton, Ohio
Year/Make/Model: 2007 Vulcan 900 Custom
Displacement/CC's: 900
Color: Red
Gender: Male
Posts: 30
Dayton here

Ride long and prosper
Vulcan_Pilot is offline  
Sponsored Links

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Ohio riders GaRDNK Northeast 1 01-21-2016 09:55 PM
Ohio & Penna. People Near Akron Ohio Swap Meet Today Powerstroker General Vulcan Talk 0 04-12-2015 05:19 AM
Is there any women riders here? Calico General Vulcan Talk 18 03-17-2014 08:38 PM
Any los angeles riders here ? evodog Vulcan 900 21 09-04-2013 11:13 AM
Any good rides in Michigan and Ohio? RoninSpecter General Vulcan Talk 1 03-28-2013 01:32 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome