1Likes
  • 1 Post By birdhunter02

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-04-2017, 05:19 AM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2006
Displacement/CC's: 1600
Color: Red and Silver
Classic into a Bagger.

Little disappointed the custom guy and I had to have a word of prayer yesterday he had not made the fill in pieces for between the saddle bags and fender and its a month past dew. Said it will be ready this saturday after I told him to keep it till its finished. its going to be worth it but its taken 3 months in the shop to get this where it is today.

And the sissy bar says kawasaki on the inside of the plate not harley. Its off a 86 Kawasaki We made a custom mount so it would fit on the bike. Adding a T bag when this thing gets home is why I wanted the higher sissy bar.
When he finishes the fill in piece between the fender and saddle bags it will look great back there.

Last edited by LittleRiver; 07-04-2017 at 05:24 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2017, 03:32 PM

Sweet. Did similar to mine but included a Harley trunk with lights. Place for my helmet and plenty room for clothes on a trip. Like the two tone colors.
LittleRiver likes this.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-16-2017, 04:32 AM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2006
Displacement/CC's: 1600
Color: Red and Silver
Quote:
Originally Posted by birdhunter02 View Post
Sweet. Did similar to mine but included a Harley trunk with lights. Place for my helmet and plenty room for clothes on a trip. Like the two tone colors.
Guy that painted mine to match the rest of the bike was good but not cheep. LOL
Found that used T bag on e bay move then enough room for another helmet and cloths . Stuck a amp in it this weekend, Now I need better speakers. LOL Had a local glass shop cut me a windshield, 50 bucks its about 10 inches high now, and their cutting the from air deflectors now, should have that back Monday. Wanted them a little bigger than stock.
LEDs are inbound from Bluewaterled.com so by Tuesday afternoon I should be finished with it.

Last edited by LittleRiver; 07-16-2017 at 04:37 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode