Location of fusebox - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 05 Kawasaki nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1600
Color: Blk/silver
Send a message via MSN to downinthefrontrow Send a message via Yahoo to downinthefrontrow
Location of fusebox

I cant find fusebox and I blown fuse to front blinkers only,back ones are fine,where is the fuse for front blinkers!!!!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:08 PM
Top Contributor

Garage
Dude, you don't need to keep making new threads if they are related to your initial thread.

Please, please, please learn to google your questions. In most cases, you can find your answer faster this way.

Have you looked under the seat and side covers?

I'm gone!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via MSN to downinthefrontrow Send a message via Yahoo to downinthefrontrow
Did that all smart guy,any other great ideas,those were the first things I did..so your so smart tell me where it's at???? Waiting smart guy.........please please please don't answer my question because I'm not very happy rite now and pleasant is not how I feel! Im pissed and really don't want to hear from the peanut gallary....but if you get a clue then let me know,till then shut your piehole..please,please,

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:36 PM Thread Starter

Links! Screw links it's fuses I'm looking for..

post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by downinthefrontrow View Post
Did that all smart guy,any other great ideas,those were the first things I did..so your so smart tell me where it's at???? Waiting smart guy.........please please please don't answer my question because I'm not very happy rite now and pleasant is not how I feel! Im pissed and really don't want to hear from the peanut gallary....but if you get a clue then let me know,till then shut your piehole..please,please,

Ok, Mr. Attitude. Don't blame me for your incompetence. Under the seat and under the side covers is where you'll likely find the fuse box.

Here is what it looks like: Kawasaki Vulcan Classic Nomad Meanstreak VN1600 VN 1600 Fuse Junction Box | eBay.

Sheesh.

EDIT: Did you go to the link I posted in 1 of your other threads which showed the inside cover of the fuse box CLEARLY labeling the fuse locations?

I'm gone!
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:43 PM Thread Starter

I'm sorry, I did go stright to youtube,under seat,both side cover,there is 2 fuse under seat but both good. I want to know I have to take tank off for sure before I do but I'm hoping it right in front of me and I just don't see it..I'm sorry for being shitty but I love my scoot and if something is wrong, I won't be able to sleep,eat or anything till I fix it.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 03-04-2017, 09:53 PM
Top Contributor

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by downinthefrontrow View Post
I'm sorry, I did go stright to youtube,under seat,both side cover,there is 2 fuse under seat but both good. I want to know I have to take tank off for sure before I do but I'm hoping it right in front of me and I just don't see it..I'm sorry for being shitty but I love my scoot and if something is wrong, I won't be able to sleep,eat or anything till I fix it.

No worries. Parts diagram I found shows it might be near the radiator somewhere.

Bottom right 26021: https://www.babbittsonline.com/oempa...ical-equipment

I'm gone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode