LED Running Lights Won't Work - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-12-2016, 12:32 AM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2007 Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1600 cc
Color: Black/titanium
LED Running Lights Won't Work

Quick question since I am not even close to being an electrician or electronics guru. I replaced my halogen running light bulbs with LEDs and the left side flickered almost from the git go. The right side stayed on with no problem. I changed the flickering bulb with a new one thinking maybe it had a short in the wiring but it did the same thing. Now they have both just stopped working altogether. A friend told me I needed a 25ohm resistor in the line. Before I go jacking with the bike's electrical arteries I wanted to get some master Nomad opinions just to be sure. I'm sure several of you have experienced the same issue so any feedback would be much appreciated. I wanna get those bright babies blasting out front again!

“When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country.”

~Andrew Johnson
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode