passenger floorboards to pegs - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-01-2015, 10:25 AM Thread Starter

Year/Make/Model: 2007 Nomad
Displacement/CC's: 1600
Color: Black
Garage
passenger floorboards to pegs

Hi, I would like to remove my passenger floorboards on my 07 nomad 1600 and replace them with pegs. They are in my way and never use them anyway but I would like something there (pegs) just in case. Once I get this done I will be putting my trunk on a side so 99.9% of the time it will be solo look/use and just slide it back and flip the pegs down and good to go. Anyone know how or where to get the pegs that would bolt up? I do not want to re-make or mod the existing floorboards has I will need them to sell the bike if that time ever comes. Thanks for your help.

07, Nomad, Fairing, 4 speakers, AM/FM USB/GPS, Cell holder/charger, Throttle lock, 13" Handlebars/Grips, Head Light Modulator, 1 off seat w/backrest, V and H pipes, Intake K and N 9" filters, Cobra FI Processor, Side rails on bags, leather covers w/pockets on rear bag guards. Sometimes have Rear trunk on 1 off rack or bag in place of rear seat, Foot pegs, hard 1 off lowers on engine guard, Wolo horn, fork lowers. Black with some chrome.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-10-2015, 01:07 PM

Year/Make/Model: 2004 Vulcan Classic
Displacement/CC's: 1600
Color: Metallic Canyon Silver ( it's not Mauve dammit)
It will require some modification since the passenger board mounts are part of the exhaust hanger and the place where the boards mount is far sider than what would be required for 'pegs'.

And if you added washers it would look goofy, maybe make a stainless steel bushing for on either side of the peg, but not sure how you'd keep the pegs level.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode