tail light and other recommendations ? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 05:59 AM Thread Starter

tail light and other recommendations ?

So im just about 3 weeks out from the repaint and strip down of the old girl. i want to clean up the rear fender while we are at it and am looking to replace the rear lights. i like some of the all in one stock looking units because they look slick and should just blot and plug right in with out having to fill a lot of holes or anything but i was going to see if any one had a recommendation as to which to use. i like some of the ghost/ shadowed lights but i also like to make sure i am visible.

We are also going to do the HID head lite conversion and could possible use ideas as to replacements for the front signals and AUX head lights right now. i have 2 little bullet lights im thinking of replacing since it seems like the wiring on them is starting to get faulty.

sadly i think my ass is going to have to suffer a bit since the rear shock replacement is going to be in the ball park of 600$ its a bit steep ATM with everything else im working on. ima likely replace the shock in the off season when i can save up for it. these stock shocks are just junk.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-28-2017, 06:33 AM

You probably want to grab a 2nd used rear fender to play with, eg. cut it short.
And take 3 in 1 Kellermann LEDs, and a side plate.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-29-2017, 07:45 AM Thread Starter

i thought about it but i like my big bagger look with large fenders. after paint im likely going to see about putting on some chrome fender skirts to get about another inch added to the current ones . it just depends on how things turn out and if we fail or not at the plan for the paint. ether way you learn by doing. we have some scrap fenders we practice on so luckly we wont be going into it cold turkey. ill have to try and look up the lights your talking about thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode