Members in Nashville? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

 
Bob Myers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, Ky
Posts: 1,219
Members in Nashville?

We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.

'98 800a w/aluminum wheels/tubeless tires
Iron Butt Ass.#34911


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob Myers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 12:16 AM
jdvulcan
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Myers View Post
We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out
 
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Top Contributor
 
bikerbill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Levelland, TX
Year/Make/Model: 1997 Vulcan LTD
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: Black
Posts: 1,993
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Myers View Post
We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.

Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.

--
'Biker' Bill
'97 EN500LTD 'Hidalgo' 204,000+ miles so far
'98 EN500LTD 'Sioux' 19,000 miles so far
VROC #3833 IronButt #6024
Levelland, TX


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bikerbill is online now  
 
post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

 
Bob Myers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Richmond, Ky
Posts: 1,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdvulcan View Post
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbill View Post
Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.
Thank you for your replies! I did get the Jeep fixed today, ended up replacing both front wheel bearing units. They were both bad, it was danged cold working in the motel parking lot. Had to walk several trips to buy more tools but I did make it work!

'98 800a w/aluminum wheels/tubeless tires
Iron Butt Ass.#34911


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Bob Myers is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Howdie from Nashville, TN! SpeedUSMV New Member Introductions 2 07-03-2011 07:25 AM
Riders in Nashville or south? ChrisM Rides 0 04-11-2011 12:49 PM
Hey from Nashville, TN TNCarters New Member Introductions 9 10-17-2009 07:35 PM
Hello from Music City USA, Nashville, TN dpmooretn New Member Introductions 6 06-11-2009 02:36 PM
Hello From Nashville, TN MusicmanM58 New Member Introductions 2 02-14-2009 04:22 PM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome