Members in Nashville? - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-25-2009, 09:50 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Members in Nashville?

We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.

'98 800a w/aluminum wheels/tubeless tires
Iron Butt Ass.#34911

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 12:16 AM
jdvulcan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Myers View Post
We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Top Contributor

Year/Make/Model: 1997 Vulcan LTD
Displacement/CC's: 500
Color: Black
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Myers View Post

Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.

--
'Biker' Bill
'97 EN500LTD 'Hidalgo' 204,000+ miles so far
'98 EN500LTD 'Sioux' 19,000 miles so far
VROC #3833 IronButt #6024
Levelland, TX

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-26-2009, 08:08 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdvulcan View Post
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out
Quote:
Originally Posted by bikerbill View Post
Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.
Thank you for your replies! I did get the Jeep fixed today, ended up replacing both front wheel bearing units. They were both bad, it was danged cold working in the motel parking lot. Had to walk several trips to buy more tools but I did make it work!

'98 800a w/aluminum wheels/tubeless tires
Iron Butt Ass.#34911

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode