Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Not East, Not West
Year/Make/Model: 2008 V900 Custom
I can only think of a couple of things you might do.
FIRST, a question. If you wear the helmet for a couple of hours and you are not on the bike, do you still get the headache? Is it the helmet, or a combination of the helmet and the associated effects of riding? (posture, wind, etc)
CHEAP OR FREE:
1. Take some pre-emptive ibuprofen.
2. Be sure to stay hydrated. Drink more water.
3. Take more short breaks and take the helmet off.
1. Do some neck and shoulder stretches as part of your exercise routine. You can build up stress in those muscles.
2. See a massage therapist periodically and focus on that area of your body.
1. See if you can modify the foam in your helmet. Some manufacturers offer different foam inserts as part of the sizing system.
2. Get a helmet that fits your head better. Start trying on helmets from time to time and keep notes on where you feel the contact on your head.
3. Consider windshields.
ECU reprogrammed by Ivan
Cobra Speedster Pipes
Barons BAK intake
Progressive springs in the forks.
Kuryakn ISO Grips
Mustang Studded Wide Touring Seat with Driver Backrest
OEM Passenger Backrest.
Added Grease fittings to Stem, Tie Rod, and Swingarm.
Cobra Crash Bar
Red LED lights by PO
170/80 Commander II in the rear
Last edited by westcoastkevin; 06-29-2017 at 10:31 AM.