Need help : different between VN400 classic and VN800 classic - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 08-25-2012, 09:07 AM Thread Starter

Need help : different between VN400 classic and VN800 classic

Hello

Im a totally newbie in this vulcan forum, and new to cruiser world as well. Used suzi bandit 400 before.

Now im falling in love in cruiser world, and looks like i decide to buy Vulcan as my 1st cruiser bike.

In here, gov taxes are very high, so the bike price also very high.

I have a question before decide to buy. I'd like to buy used VN800 classic, but unfortunately, there is also a VN400 classic model which is very similiar to VN800 classic.

After googling 2-3 days, i found that this VN400 is exclusive sold for asia market only, but looks like the used ones have spread all over the world. And i live in asia as well. But i cant find anywhere about the differents except different bore. The others are the same.

My question is : how we can spot the differences ( physically ) between VN400 and VN800 classic ? Is it written somewhere in the engine about the machine volume ?

I dont want to choose the wrong bike for sure.

These bikes has no ownership paper, so i should decide from the physic only.

Need advices, info and help with the differences.

Thanks in advance all...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode