kinda need some advice - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-05-2010, 10:54 PM Thread Starter

kinda need some advice

well today i have become single over a new bike which is a 99 vulcan 1500 that i got at a steal. Now i own a few bikes which are a sport bike, harley davidson, and now a vulcan and i must say the thing rides a little better then the harley. but over all i need advice, is it wrong of me to choice another bike over a girl? and why is it that women are shallow and only want the guys with 6 packs bs. i really enjoy riding but it seems that every one i try to date wants either money spent on them all the time or wants someone who is a model. so is it wrong to pick a bike over a woman? and what's wrong with women in the world and this is like every woman i talk to
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 06:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85vulcan View Post
well today i have become single over a new bike which is a 99 vulcan 1500 that i got at a steal. Now i own a few bikes which are a sport bike, harley davidson, and now a vulcan and i must say the thing rides a little better then the harley. but over all i need advice, is it wrong of me to choice another bike over a girl? and why is it that women are shallow and only want the guys with 6 packs bs. i really enjoy riding but it seems that every one i try to date wants either money spent on them all the time or wants someone who is a model. so is it wrong to pick a bike over a woman? and what's wrong with women in the world and this is like every woman i talk to
First of all, are you insane What question! You are a member of the human family and humans need other humans. Bikes will come and go a good woman might out last a bike, its hard to say these days. If you are a skinny 90 pound weakling and you have found a good woman willing to give you a chance, then you should do everything in your power to make her happy. I love motorcycles, but they do not keep me warm on a cold night nor can I have a conversation with one.

You have admitted you already own several other bikes why would you let the desire for another one come between you and your woman. On the other hand if she is the shallow sort who is with you just for your money, then you have not found the right lady.

Next time find one who likes to ride motocycle and avoid any trouble before it starts. Sage advice from someone who knows!
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 09:37 AM
Lifetime Premium

On the other hand, a woman who doesn't love your bikes can be a PITA.
On the other hand, women who really dig guys with bikes can be a PITA.
On the other hand, no one here knows what your situation really is, so making a judgment is really hard.
On the other hand....

see a trend here?

04 1500 Classic
Mustang Seat
Sissy bar, luggage rack,
light bar, 2" risers,
Isogrips, Fatbar crashbars,
offset hiway pegs, tank bib,
passenger floorboards,
new brake pedal, throttle lock,
Cobra Lowboy Shotgun pipes,
Baron's Big Air relocated right side,
tombstone tail light,forkbag,
detachable hard leather bags,
alarm, power port, clock,
and a cool cupholder

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatC View Post
On the other hand, a woman who doesn't love your bikes can be a PITA.
On the other hand, women who really dig guys with bikes can be a PITA.
On the other hand, no one here knows what your situation really is, so making a judgment is really hard.
On the other hand....

see a trend here?
WOW! your pretty handy
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Top Contributor

Dude... with so little info, I'd recommend...

Sounds like somethin' you've gotta work out for yourself. I'm gonna go back to threads about bikes.

BACA Pretzel - Flyin' the highways in OK!
'08 Vulcan 1600 Nomad - "Grace"
Metallic Diablo Black/Candy Fire Red
LED Run/Turn/Brake
Vance and Hines Duals
Dobeck TFI
Kuryakyn Flame grips with Throttle Boss and Stiletto endcaps
Kuryakyn Longhorn offset highway pegs
Vista throttle lock
OEM light bar and luggage rack

B.A.C.A. Member, Oklahoma Chapter

Out to pasture - 2008 Vulcan 900 Custom: Redemption
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 12:22 PM
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaw 500 View Post
WOW! your pretty handy
I do what I can!

04 1500 Classic
Mustang Seat
Sissy bar, luggage rack,
light bar, 2" risers,
Isogrips, Fatbar crashbars,
offset hiway pegs, tank bib,
passenger floorboards,
new brake pedal, throttle lock,
Cobra Lowboy Shotgun pipes,
Baron's Big Air relocated right side,
tombstone tail light,forkbag,
detachable hard leather bags,
alarm, power port, clock,
and a cool cupholder
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-06-2010, 02:18 PM
Lifetime Premium

I would take a good woman over a good bike any day. I got lucky and have both. It sounds to me that you haven't found a good woman yet. Until you find a woman that cares about you and not your money or looks stay with the bikes. And don't forget; A good woman deserves a good man.

09 Vulcan 500 LTD
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 06:02 AM

I must be lucky I have worked very very hard on both of my girls to get them where they need to be LOL just being funny. good luck with that situation.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 06:21 AM

from a womans point of view ... not EVERY woman is shallow and wants a model with 6 pack abs ... nor a man wants a model with the perfect figure ... finding someone that is interested in your hobbies is the key .. You will find if you gave a woman as much attention as You do your bikes and get them involved you can have the best of both worlds ... good woman are hard to find and I agree with a comment above .. a bike does not keep You warm at night or holds a very good conversation ... Not every woman is interested in bikes BUT they are interested in a GOOD man good luck !

It is all about having a good time
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by amy c.; 12-07-2010 at 02:27 PM.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 12-07-2010, 04:22 PM

I have to agree with amy c. not every woman is shallow .. and chosing a bike over a woman is crazy !! not everybody has the same interests .. My husband had a bike 5 years and had his own hobby and enjoyed his rides with his friends , I however at that time was not interested but not once did he stray or walk away because of it ... I slowly got interested in his hobby of bikes.. it was a slow process.. a few months ago he bought me my first bike and we enjoy the bike riding together .... enjoying it together is great BUT it was great before as well ... just because a woman is not interested in a bike does not mean she is not interested in you .. You can get alot of enjoyment out of riding the bike BUT you can get even more enjoyment out of sharing a life with someone with or without a bike ..

Life is what You Make it ..
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode