Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Tutorial: how to post photos to forum via photobucket.

12K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Ricksza 
#1 ·
This will be a brief tutorial on how to upload your pictures to this forum using the photobucket.com website. The procces is fairly easy once you know how to use it. Also on a side note you can post the same way from a smart phone to the site.

So lets get started.

STEP 1

You need a free photobucket account. go to photobucket.com and sign up for free.

Fill out the required information and sign in.

STEP 2

Once you have signed in, Click on the upload tab.

This is the screen where you will choose photos from your computer to upload to the photobucket site.

STEP 3

Now that you have photos uploaded to your photobucket account, click on the library tab, then choose a photo you would like to upload to the vulcan forums website.

Click on the direct link off to the right. This will copy the image URL.

Now Go to your favorite forum, Vulcanforums.com.

Choose the forum where you would like to post your picture.

Choose the topic where you would like to post.

Click on the picture icon just above the text entry area. this dialog box will pop up. Delete the http:// inside the pop up box.

Click inside the pop up box and paste the link that was just copied from the photobucket site. You can do this by pressing ctrl+v or command+v (mac users) or by right clicking and choosing paste.

Click on OK in the pop up box and this is what you will see, then click on post quick reply.

This will be your finished picture posted to the Forum!

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello Vulcan forum. I have a 95 Vulcan 88 1500a with a little over 15000 miles on it. I'm slow at figuring out how this forum works so bear with me. I have remove the rear seat and sissy bar assembly and put some drag bars on it to make it leaner and meaner. I was looking for info on performance when I came across your site. Then I saw a thread concerning the fuel pump gear issue. This is a strong running bike. I would hate to ruin it by tearing up the engine. So I'll be interested in finding out where to get the parts and methods to remedy this.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.