new member - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > New Member Section > New Member Introductions

Old 01-03-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
cobra 1

Default new member

hi just thought i would sign inn and say hello i am a new member and have just bought my first bike a 2009 vn 900 custom se European version i have owned it about three months now and have just started adding a few toys and changes to it. i like the whole blacked out look on it so have added a black sisy bar and crash bar and black kuryakyn iso grips i have also replaced all the indicator lenses to clear and the tail light lens to clear as well my latest mod was to order a la choppers big air kit and i have also ordered a cobra fi2000r fuel processor as i am planning to replace the stock pipes with some vance and hines slash cuts in black also which i am yet to order i am a bit confused though because although my stock pies have the co2 censors in them and the slash cuts have ports in them to replace the co2 censors i am unsure as to fi2000r model i would need i have already ordered and paid for the standard one but after some research think i might need the arb California version any information would be appreciated for a complete newbe to all this i have the order on hold so i can still change it thanks guys
cobra 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #2
Steammaker
BOTM Winner, April 2014

Welcome to this forum Cobra 1 it`s always good to have new riders on board. Congrats on the new bike. Enjoy it. Post some pic's when you can so we can see it...
Old 01-04-2013, 05:09 AM   #3
Bear2123
Top Contributor

Hello & Welcome. Post your questions in the 900 forum to get more responses. Cheers!
Bear2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 09:16 AM   #4
ErnieC
Top Contributor

Garage

Welcome To the Forums!

Easy Mods
Crash Bars,Rear Tail Lights in Bags,Cooler bag on Sisy Bar,hand made Bag on Windshield,Wally world Cup Holder,Lower Shields,Gas Tank Bib,Baron Front Pulley

**Bikers are hard to find, Bikes are a Dime a Dozen**

My Second Hobby:
http://www.youtube.com/user/erniechiasson
Here is another Hobby of mine model boats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ATi_sSJOvs
ErnieC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
smedlin
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012

Welcome to the forums!

2004 Vulcan 2000
smedlin is offline   Reply With Quote