e-bay bonanza today
someone parted out an '08 Vulcan 500 and many of the available items were relatively inexpensive.
of course ... starting with a bare frame means I need most everything - except the chopper-specific parts.
today I picked up:
- new engine (good compression, low miles)
- air filter assembly and those annoying connector hoses
- exhaust (sans mufflers)
- gas tank (always seems hard to find)
- ignition, coils
- throttle cables
- gas cap
- assorted bolts and misc. hardware
- center console lights/speedometer
- side covers
Unfortunately missed out on starter, radiator with fan, and tree with fork (but I need 10" over pipes anyway).
It's a good day!
All custom Vulcan 500 Long Chopper
with 10" over tubes and King & Queen seat