eventually the truth will emerge, then youll see what a bill of goods weve been sold - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > Non-motorcycle Discussions > The Lounge (Off Topic)

Old 07-09-2012, 01:25 PM   #1
Poncho Villa
wocka, wocka, wocka

Default eventually the truth will emerge, then youll see what a bill of goods weve been sold

I am merely passing this on as received.

Written by a female Obama supporter who voted for him for president.

Legitimate Question

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider. I voted for Obama. McCain was a Washington insider and we don't need any more of them. I have changed my mind three times, since then. I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. I started thinking "where does all the money come from for President Obama"? I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans. I started looking into Obama's history for my own peace of mind.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California . He is very open about his two years at Occidental, he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies. "Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan . During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia , next Hyderabad in India , three weeks in Karachi , Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

My question - Where did he get the money for this trip? Nether I, nor any one of my children would have had money for a trip like this when they were in college. When he came back he started school at Columbia University in New York . It is at this time he wants everyone to call him Barack - not Barry. Do you know what the tuition is at Columbia ? It's not cheap to say the least.

My girls asked me; where did he get money for tuition? Student Loans? Maybe it's none of my business?

After Columbia , he went to Chicago to work as a Community Organizer for $12,000. a year. Why Chicago ? Why not New York ? He was already living in New York . By "chance" he met Antoin "Tony" Rezko, born in Aleppo Syria , and a real estate developer in Chicago . Rezko has been convicted of fraud and bribery several times in the past and in 2011. Rezko, was named

"Entrepreneur of the Decade" by the Arab-American Business and Professional Association". About two years later, Obama entered Harvard Law School . Do you have any idea what tuition is for Harvard Law School ?

Where did he get the money for Law School ? More student loans? His family has no money that's for sure.

After Law school, he went back to Chicago . Rezko offered him a job, which he turned down. But, he did take a job with Davis, Miner, Barnhill & Galland. Guess what I discovered? They represented "Rezar" which is Rezko's firm.

Rezko was one of Obama's first major financial contributors when he ran for office in Chicago . In 2003, Rezko threw an early fundraiser for Obama which Chicago Tribune reporter David Mendelland claims was instrumental in providing Obama with "seed money" for his U.S. Senate race.

In 2005, Obama purchased a new home in Kenwood District of Chicago for $1.65 million (less than asking price). With ALL those Student Loans - Where did he get the money for this property? On the same day Rezko's wife, Rita, purchased the adjoining empty lot for full price. The London Times reported that Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-born Billionaire loaned Rezko $3.5 million three weeks before Obama's new home was purchased. Obama met Nadhmi Auchi many times with Rezko.

Now, we have Obama running for President. Valerie Jarrett, was Michele Obama's boss. She is now Obama's chief advisor and he does not make any major decisions without talking to her first. Where was Jarrett born? Ready for this? Shiraz , Iran ! Am I going nuts or is there a pattern here?

On May 10, 2008, The Times reported, Robert Malley advisor to Obama was "sacked" after the press found out he was having regular contacts with "Hamas", which controls Gaza and is connected with Iran . This past week, buried in the back part of the papers, Iraqi newspapers reported that during Obama's visit to Iraq , he asked their leaders to do nothing about the war until after he is elected, and he will "Take care of things". What the heck does that mean?

Oh, and by the way, remember the college roommates that were born in Pakistan ? They are in charge of all those "small" Internet campaign contribution for Obama. Where is that money coming from? The poor and middle class in this country? Or could it be from the Middle East ?

And the final bit of news. On September 7, 2009, The Washington Times posted a verbal slip that was made on "This Week" with George Stephanopoulos. Obama on talking about his religion said, "My Muslim faith". When questioned, "he made a mistake". Some mistake huh?

All of the above information I got on line. If you would like to check it - Wikipedia, encyclopedia, Barack Obama; Tony Rezko; Valerie Jarrett: Daily Times - Obama visited Pakistan in 1981; The Washington Times - September 7, 2008; The Times May 10, 2008.

Now the BIG question - If I found out all this information on my own, Why haven't all of our "intelligent" members of the press been reporting this? Is this a Kettle of Fish?? As Arsenio Hall would say.----"HUMMMMMMM! Does something stink or is it my imagination?" These are legitimate questions for our president.

Rachelle Derrough
Provider - M.D., RS - PHYSICIANS FOR WOMEN
CoxHealth
Poncho Villa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2012, 01:57 PM   #2
Scott_in_TX
Top Contributor

Garage

Ponch,
He was not adequately vetted in 08 the and mainstream media will give him a pass this time around too.

There is hope though!
What seemed like a brilliant campaign team four years ago; looks like the keystone cops now.
After eight years of Bush bashing, the only thing the opposition needed to do to win was paint the Republican as Bush II.
This year that will not work.

They should have defined Mitt by now; but still cannot find anything that will stick.
They should be raising more money. Instead, they are behind their own estimates. The DNC Convention has been shortened from four days to three because of lack of funds.
While he still has high personal numbers; his policy numbers are weak.
Economic growth is poor and unemployment is high. Gasoline is likely to be high throughout the summer, if Iran keeps making threats.

He was an empty suit before the election, and after three and a half years; he has had plenty of opportunity to prove it!

Scott

2011 Rocket III Touring
Phantom Black
Naughty

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do

Last edited by Scott_in_TX; 07-12-2012 at 04:09 PM.
Scott_in_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 06:26 AM   #3
Poncho Villa
wocka, wocka, wocka

http://vimeo.com/12933322
Poncho Villa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:06 PM   #4
JtC
Top Contributor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_in_TX View Post
Ponch,
He was not adequately vetted in 08 the and mainstream media will give him a pass this time around too.

There is hope though!
What seemed like a brilliant campaign team four years ago; looks like the keystone cops now.
After eight years of Bush bashing, the only thing the opposition needed to do to win was paint the Republican as Bush II.
This year that will not work.

They should have defined Mitt by now; but still cannot find anything that will stick.
They should be raising more money. Instead, they are behind their own estimates. The DNC Convention has been shortened from four days to three because of lack of funds.
While he still has high personal numbers; his policy numbers are weak.
Economic growth is poor and unemployment is high. Gasoline is likely to be high throughout the summer, if Iran keeps making threats.

He was an empty suit before the election, and after three and a half years; he has had plenty of importunity to prove it!

Scott
Don't assume there will be an election, Scott . . .

CMA#158186
"Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty." -2 Corinthians 3:17
JtC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:00 PM   #5
flywithlloyd
Banned

I personally can't wait to re-elect him!

-Sent from my Galaxy Tab.
flywithlloyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 05:49 PM   #6
Goobe

Check this out guys. You'll see new things also.

'06 Clasic 1500 T6 Ann Ed
Old 07-11-2012, 06:16 PM   #7
XCR600
Top Contributor

I can't tell you the last time there was a candidate I believed in , tired of voting for the lessor of 2 evils.
Jardine Rack
Kuryakyn Dually pegs
Baron Risers
Kuryakyn ISO grips
Kuryakyn long horn hwy pegs
Wille&Max saddle bags
XCR600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
Scott_in_TX
Top Contributor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtC View Post
Don't assume there will be an election, Scott . . .
JtC,
There will be!

If not this country will will not pass through the aftermath with its current borders.

The election is Romney's to lose. But, he could still do that.

Widespread civil unrest and election fraud is more likely than a delay in the election.
Think OWS 'camps' and riot threats the week before in stratigic locations.

Scott

2011 Rocket III Touring
Phantom Black
Naughty

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do
Old 07-11-2012, 06:31 PM   #9
magical mr mistoffeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by XCR600 View Post
I can't tell you the last time there was a candidate I believed in , tired of voting for the lessor of 2 evils.
I voted for him, believe and still believe in his vision, however cant say im overly impressed, i think everyone the in govt right now should be fired. I f we the people dont do our jobs we get terminated, but these clowns keep their jobs eventhough they dont do them. Im voting democrat this year because i just cant see myself voting for romney, but im not impressed with either party.
magical mr mistoffeles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #10
Scott_in_TX
Top Contributor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by flywithlloyd View Post
I personally can't wait to re-elect him!

-Sent from my Galaxy Tab.
Lloyd,
I respect your opinion; and love that we live in a country where we can peaceably vote as we choose!

But, I hope you are wrong.

Scott

2011 Rocket III Touring
Phantom Black
Naughty

Sponsored Links
Advertisement