Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Keweseki floorboards

3K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  Scott_in_TX 
#1 ·
Check out the passenger floorboards on this biek!

I like the lowers on the second biek; do you think they are home made?

Scott

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Strange that Kawasaki is misspelled on both the title of the thread and is spelled the same way on both bikes shown.

Never mind that there are no lowers on the second bike.

Or am I missing something (or being completely anal)?

What gives?

The passenger floorboards are interesting though.

#6 ·
ok paco... looks a lil too much like something poncho would type !!!

#9 ·
Whet is the jen-eric name for 'dessert dawgs'?

If you look at the crash bars on the biek you can see some plastic that may or may not be intended to serve as lowers.

These remind me of those electronics you see for sale in places like Tiajuana or Hong Kong with famous sounding names.

Scott

#10 · (Edited)
If you look at the crash bars on the biek you can see some plastic that may or may not be intended to serve as lowers.
I saw those, but I can't imagine they're real effective at air control around the tank as typical lowers usually are. They look more like leg protection from debris and rocks then anything else.

Judging by the scenery in the background and the plate on the front fender we aren't looking at bikes on the North American continent. We've got rice growing in the background, and near vertical mountains, never mind the Asian writing on the second bikes side cover....I'd say we're in Asia. Maybe that strange spelling is how it translates over there?

These remind me of those electronics you see for sale in places like Tiajuana or Hong Kong with famous sounding names.
BINGO!

Give the man a prize!

#11 ·
#12 ·
D*mn!

It is the Frankenskoot!:eek::D:D:D

Scott

#15 ·
LOL, thats funny to see! But yeah, those are both Chineese knock off bikes. If they were ever sold in the west and ever started to under cut Kawi sales, Kawi would sue them in a NY minute, and and the very least make them change the font of there letters which are the same as Kawi's. Not sure who the Chineese are trying to fool with those bikes though? Looks like they are both from China (the red one even has some writing on it in white letters in mandrian), Im sure the locals know those are not real Kawis.

RIDE ON BROS!

#17 ·
They're going after Smedlin to "knockoff" his scoot now? Didn't see Smedlin's scoot so I must've accessed the Google knockoff version of the page served up by Geegle. Good thing though because instead of seeing the circus fat lady on a yellow submarine thingy all i got were HOT BLONDE BABES wearing thong bikinis straddling bikes and a reverse recumbent trike!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.