Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Just Joined the Vulcan Club

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  101stFister 
#1 ·
Just got a 2007 Vulcan 2000 Classic LT. Love it!

#4 ·
OK, help a rookie out. How do I get my account to allow me to post to threads? I have tried making a post but I just get a message that says I am not allowed.

#5 ·
The system takes a little while sometimes. Maybe, a refresh or something.

I used to think it was the admins taking a coffie break; but I was recently corrected.:D

BTW; Welcome in!

Scott

#7 ·
Hold ya taters. Sometimes people get turned loose right away and others it takes a while. It is automated. Welcome aboard fellow V2K rider.

#10 ·
Hey man that's great. I'm up in Spring. Since it has been several years since I had a bike, I don't know who to ride with around here. Hoping to find some down to earth guys to hook up with once in awhile. I'm in more of the slow lane, family crowd now but I still love being on a bike. Hoping maybe to run into a group of vets that ride. Former Marine so I think I might steal Comanche's avatar! (Hope he's not listenin')

#12 ·
I'm down here on the Coast, in Texas City.

There be several V2K's in the Houston area, that are members of this forum. And a LOT of Vulcan owners.

but.. what's more important, is there be tons of guys in this area who ride. Probably cause you can comfortably ride 10-11 months out of the year.

Guys who don't care what brand is on your bike.. they just like to ride.

(don't get me wrong, we all tease the hell out of each other, American made vs rice'rs.. but it's all in good fun. Most of us really don't care.. we just like to ride)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.