Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

stock handlebar risers, Mustang seats

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  Iceman142 
#1 ·
Does anyone have a set of stock risers and caps for my 2003 nomad for sale? I just bought this bike and the risers on it are a bit too tall for me. It also has a great Mustang wide seat, passenger seat, and passenger backrest that I would possibly consider trading for all stock stuff. This Mustang stuff is in excellent condition. It is the wide models, and I am a small model on the bottom end. I am not interested in beat up or torn stuff. This stuff is in great shape. Thanks for any interest.

#9 ·
Stock risers and seats.. trade

Was wondering if you got what you were looking for? I have alot of stock parts off my 2008 Vulcan Classic 1500. If you look at the RON AYERS, Micro fiche site, and type in your bike and look at your part numbers, (stock) to the parts you are looking for , you will see alot are the same part numbers. I use it all the time, because they like to sell you the same part only charge more for different bikes. If you still have the parts or are looking, message me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.