Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Motorcycle trip from Cincinnati to Red River Gorge Area - *Long* video

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  Robotech 
#1 · (Edited)
Starts at the ferry at Augusta, KY. Most of the riding between Cincy and there is pretty straight and flat. Found some cool roads on the way home (day 3), but didn't record. This video is already about 30 mins long.

Day one (wheel level footage) is from Augusta to Cave run lake. Day two is Cave Run lake to RRG area and back.

I didn't know YouTube uses different copyright rules for videos over 15 minutes, so it's already blocked in Germany. Tried to keep it entertaining with music since it's so long. I have a few spots where we hear the engine - sounds great on a stereo.

There's some really great riding in that neck of the woods.

Make sure you select "HD"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1ff8X-b4Ko

Drop me a note if the sound is muted or link is bad by the time you get to it. I'll eventually split it up into 2 sub 15 min sections.

#5 ·
I was just experimenting with the GoPro. I like the low view, but an entire day's worth of footage like that is to much, I agree. I do think it looks cool in the curves.

I haven't had the tank painted yet. I have a new emblem on order and I'm trying to schedule up getting the tank repaired. The video is from earlier this year.

I'd love to be riding, but my left leg is still somewhat gimpy and a really don't want to risk it buckling while holding the bike level on a hill, etc.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.