Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Mileage check... What is on your odo?

16K views 99 replies 63 participants last post by  bikerbill 
#1 ·
#47 ·
4468 on my '10 classic, wife bought it for me as an early anniversary gift on July 10. It had 1208 on the odometer when we picked it up. She's a sweetheart! In the past 3 years, after having back surgery, I've put maybe 150 miles on the '98 ZX9 - so she got a gift we could both enjoy again. :)

She may have had another motive, but it didn't work out for her. The ninja is still parked in "her" dining room... :p

#49 ·
09 Nomad, 11,031 mes when I got off it at work this morning. Just bought a winter riding suit so it's gonna keep climbing. :)
Sweet!! we just had a dusting this AM

#53 ·
I have a 2010 900 LT I bought with zero miles in April this year and I have 11,263 miles as of today! I just replaced my OEM tires with Michelin Commander twos a couple of weeks ago and wow! What a great riding tire. I changed them myself and balanced them as well. Changed the tubes also BUT the originals looked like they woulda been fine so I saved the "old" tubes for hard times. I love my 900 and it is my first bike. I really doubt that I would ever need another bike because the 900 (for ME) is MORE than enough machine!

#57 ·
Year end check

I thought about this thread the other day and decided to look it up and revive it from the dead.

I have 17,734 on the odo right now; that gives me just under 14k miles since last check in.:)

All in all it hasn't been a bad year; but hopefully I will get a few more weekend trips next season.

I've installed Tri-ovals, wrapped the headers, PCV, Thunder air, Wolo Badboy and Clearview re-curve this year.
I also bought a Corbin seat and don't know why anyone would ever want one.

It's been more than a year and I still LOVE this bike.
But, I gotta say if that BMW 1600 GTL rides as nice as it looked at the Motorcycle Show; my next bike might not be a Kaw.:D

Ride Safe
Scott

#90 ·
I thought about this thread the other day and decided to look it up and revive it from the dead.

I have 17,734 on the odo right now; that gives me just under 14k miles since last check in.:)

All in all it hasn't been a bad year; but hopefully I will get a few more weekend trips next season.

I've installed Tri-ovals, wrapped the headers, PCV, Thunder air, Wolo Badboy and Clearview re-curve this year.
I also bought a Corbin seat and don't know why anyone would ever want one.

It's been more than a year and I still LOVE this bike.
But, I gotta say if that BMW 1600 GTL rides as nice as it looked at the Motorcycle Show; my next bike might not be a Kaw.:D

Ride Safe
Scott
Thst 1600 does look sweet

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#62 ·
The new-to-me 07 vulcan has 18,000...had 10,500 when I got it in April
The '96 intruder has 72,000...had 3,000 when I got it in fall 1999...

#68 ·
Vulcan 2000 mileare

Purchased my 2006 Vulcan 2000 classic in 2012 with 25,000 miles, now have 53,000 miles (never sit if it is above 34 degrees....) wish Kawasaki would start making it again with only change making it true six speed......Love my ride

Tracker:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.