Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Triax trike kit for a Vulcan EN500

12K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  SWVA_08V2k 
#1 · (Edited)
Are there any used Triax trike kit for a Vulcan EN500 floating around ????? don't see many pictures of then, would be nice to use then for long trips and then convert it back to two wheels using the quick disconnect device. :eek:

#3 ·
Thats not a trike kit, thats training wheels!! lol

#4 ·
No offense but I have always called them a "poor man's trike". I know http://www.mtcvoyager.com/ has the 500 on their list of bike that they make a kit for. Maybe you could look in to different brands.

#6 ·
5??? where did you learn to count?

#7 ·
lol had a brain fart... but its still not a trike !!!!

#8 ·
I know, I smelled it from here :sick: . LOL.

#12 · (Edited)
Blaine, this is the first time I have heard someone say they are not legal! I was looking for one for my wife, as she has a problem holding up a 2 wheeler, and the price of these kits are reasonable,and you can quickly revert to a 2 wheeler

#11 ·
I'm not one to poo-poo what others do with their bikes (or cars, etc), so I hope no one takes this the wrong way, just curious. Why would you want to do this? Seems like it would take away half the fun! I could understand adding a side car, that would have a practical function.

#15 ·
even in newfoundland where there are no MVIs on motorcycles this would not be legal

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.