Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

A few changes

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  nitroeagle 
#1 ·
I can't leave anything stock, soooo....
Since the bike is black already, I think the rest will be. Only a few parts will stay chrome or aluminum. Going to pull the engine & paint it up like the ninja 500, black with polished fins. Of course, like most it's a work in progress. Here's a few pics

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks great! I doing something similar with my exhaust. Mostly because the PO hacked off the mufflers and cross pipe, so I'm welding my new mufflers on and going to town with some black header paint.

#6 ·
Looks good man, I was already too far into the chrome stuff to go black but I like it!!!! I have a 'murdered' ninja that I can ride if I need my nightrider fix lol. keep us posted. btw is that powdercoat or paint?

#7 ·
jimmy-Thanks. It's Rustoleum appliance epoxy in a rattle can. Goes on nice & dries harder then regular paint. Matches the black on the bike better too. Got the wires run in the bars, the grips are on, & the brake line is back on. Waiting on the new turn signals to button up the front. I'll get some pics up when the lights are on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.