Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Mustang Touring Seat

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  brijesh600 
#1 ·
Finally ditched the stock seat after sacrificing my rear end for Chrome and everything else, I really had that ass backwards, all pun intended!!!LOL

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
I did the same as you, bought all sorts of other things first. Boy, sooo glad I went with the Mustang!

#6 ·
Thanks for the Input

Appreciate the comments, rode about 130 miles before work today and it was incredible!! The second benefit of the new seat was it moved my short a&* forward enough that I don't need to get the 5" risers, really did myself some justice with this seat and i Picked it up on Ebay from a dealer in Florida for $225, driver and passenger. I have a set of stock seats on ebay if anyone is interested if it does'nt sell. Thanks again.:D:D

#7 ·
Appreciate the comments, rode about 130 miles before work today and it was incredible!! The second benefit of the new seat was it moved my short a&* forward enough that I don't need to get the 5" risers, really did myself some justice with this seat and i Picked it up on Ebay from a dealer in Florida for $225, driver and passenger. I have a set of stock seats on ebay if anyone is interested if it does'nt sell. Thanks again.:D:D
$225 for both??!! Wow, what a score. Nice work finding that deal. Yep, as everyone else has said it is a night and day difference and really helps the under 6' tall fellers like me :( The chrome studs are a nice feature, too.

#13 ·
Yes you can get the mustang without studs.

Since when can you not get a russel? They are still in business AFAIK. Day-long.com

#14 ·
i looked at their site, and i dont see the vulcan 2000 anymore on their standard catalog. And it says anything that is not shown on the catalog would a special order which costs extra. I think since Kawasaki discontinued the 2000, russel must not be making them as a standard order..:confused:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.