Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

What's your favorite comeback line??

13K views 67 replies 39 participants last post by  rolavine 
#1 ·
When the inevitable happens (American Made vs. rice burner) and the teasing starts back and forth...... what is your favorite come back line??
This should be fun.

#3 ·
That's not oil, its Harley pee. It heard my _____ (insert Metric bike) going by.

Reactions: Dean
#6 · (Edited)
Oh, so you like Harleys. Thanks for wearing a shirt, vest, shoes, pants, socks, glasses, hat, bandana and (probably) underwear with their name on it, otherwise I'd never know just by looking at your bike.

EDIT: Do you always match your shirt to what you're driving that day?

EDIT: What's big, fat, and full of money? My wallet because I didn't buy a Harley.

#59 ·
Danggitt..but some of these are funny!!! I especially enjoyed the cheer/chant...

One of my brothers...gone now...and a good friend of mine own(ed) a HD.

My brother was the most antagonistic to my owning and riding a "metric/rice burner" than anyone else I ever encountered on the road.

My friend?...Could care less what I ride.

Love'em both.

"Don't judge...just ride."-Buskman

#15 ·
When asked why I didn't buy a Harley I just reply "Because I owned one once."

#37 ·
my favorite.

Went on a summer trip and for the first time ever walked into a HD store, several actually, where they didn't sell motorcycles. I had never seen or heard of this before. I said where are the motorcycles, and my buddy said they just sell HD stuff here.... I laughed, and had absolutely nothing to look at. I do enjoy looking at HD bikes, but not just "stuff" LOL

#19 ·
Nice bike...does the trailer match it?

I paid cash for my Vulcan, so I'll sometimes ask how much their payment is.

Also, if you own your bike like I do, and you *know* they don't own theirs (because the bank does) you can ask them if they'd like to race for pink slips.. in a few years.

Sent from my Samsung Epic 4G, but not while riding!

#20 ·
There are some really good answers here, I had always heard from a Harley rider" yeah you ride yours and I'll wrench on mine". I really like the Harley peeing comment...

#25 · (Edited)
When they start their crap and calling my bike a rice burner... I simply smile and say "at least I support American made". True statement, most vulcans are assembled in the US and most of HD are assembled in India. So much for our American icon.
False statment .. the only vulcans ever assembled in the usa was the vulcan 750 and some 800..... all the rest are made in japan !!!

Reactions: rolavine
#27 ·
nope no motorcycles assembled in the nabraska plant in years..... the make atv the teryx and jet skis...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.