Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

This forum is

1K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  reddyford 
#1 ·
Happy Thanksgiving Guys and Girls! Early whatever:chicken: or turkey... Lol

This might be the most friendly forum I personally have ever been a member of and I am on a lot.

Mountain biking, running, boating... whatever

Y'all rock.

Be blessed this holiday season and for those of us who can ride in the latter part of the year... Hey shiny side up:D

and yes I baited you with the title... as a lawyer I knew boat's once was named

sosueme:rolleyes:

#3 ·
Same to you! Safe travels, have fun, and eat way too much!

#4 ·
I'm looking for the 'Like' button... Oh yeah, this isn't Facebook, lol!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and all fellow riders!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#7 ·
Happy eat a lot day!
++1 on the awesomeness of this forum. Folks are not only respectful, but also knowledgeable. I think i can say that riding and wrenching on my 900 cl have been greatly enriched due to the support of this group. And btw , i feel this is the best organized forum i've been on and i've cruised a few.
On this thanksgiving, i want to give thanks for this group.
Chi

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#8 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all!!

Welcome...Counselor, I could use your legal advice on a matter. I've been charged with storing the scoots too early (almost 60 degrees in WNY). If your a defense attorney, or have been called to the BAR, :drink: I need representation as my common law wife has sentenced me to play monopoly all today or be purvey to personal injury in bed tonight. Think I'll take the latter. :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.