Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Hello from Missouri

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  Farmer522 
#1 ·
I am new here.
Just picked up a 08 900 classic that last owner add all the LT options too.
Maybe 37 degrees outside but it is still riding weather for me.

I have had a long love affair with my 81 Suzuki GS850. A bitter sweet Goodbye my love, you'll always have a secret spot in my heart.

Time to move on to a new relationship with this Vulcan. See if she can do the miles i ride a year.

#9 ·
Welcome from the BEST part of the state, the spot between 417 Vulcan and DoupleTap! :p

I live out in Franklin County. Great riding all around here, and the weather hasn't been too bad! It's supposed to get up to almost 60 all week isn't it? I'll be out there!

Glad to see someone else who doesn't hide their bike as soon as it gets a little chilly :p Starting about October I feel really lonely out there, I haven't seen another bike on the road in weeks!

#10 ·
DoubleTap,
Just wanted to say "Hi and Welcome to the Forum". I'm sure you will like it here, lots of nice people and good advice. Congrats on the Vulcan ! They are nice bikes, easy to ride and sharp looking. It was 64 degrees here today......Nice Riding. :) Again, Welcome.

#12 ·
Phil
I hear you. I pulled the GS today and gave her a little 16 mile ride. It is just some fun to ride that bike. I just can't keep spending money on it. Dont get me wrong... loving my 900. But the GS would run circles around the Vulcan. That said I am happy with my choice.

#14 ·
Hello & welcome from western Arkansas. It was 71 degrees and sunny here today, perfect riding weather! If you pick 'em right, certain January days turn into great riding opportunities. Heck, I bought my bike on February 13, 2010 and rode home in 50 degree weather.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.