Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

After market comfort stuff

3K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Brichm03 
#1 ·
Headlamp Automotive lighting Automotive tire Tire Light

-Highway pegs fit floorboards on most 2006 and up Vulcans

-Universal Lumbar support cussion (fits most cruiser style seats)

See at www.comfortzoneride.com

See less See more
#4 ·
Hello, unfortunately at this time we do not have them in chrome. the back supports attach to the passenger strap of the seat. depending on the mustang seat you have it may or may not fit, most mustang seats I have seen will not work with our back supports. However we are working on a style that will eventually. we also sell passenger straps for seats that dont have them stock. if you can send me a pic of your seat and I will see if it will work or not. thanks

#5 ·
Do you produce these parts or just sale them?

#6 ·
I don't want to bust chops, I really like the concept, but they just don't look like they match the bike very well. I'd happily pay the $85 if they matched the floorboards better.

#9 ·
That was my issue as well. Totally functional I'm sure, but this time around, I'm actually trying to keep the bike sharp! Too bad I'm not artisticy (new word!), else I would work something up!

#8 ·
Check your PMs

#13 ·
I prefer something that attaches to the floorboard as your pegs do, don't like the tacky (to me) bolt-onto-the-engine-guard with arms and levers and whatever to get the peg back to me so I can use it! But I agree with Romans. I would like to see something that looked more like a mini-floorboard in either chrome or gloss black with a couple of rubber strips on it. Of course the problem will be I doubt you can make that and sell it for $85!

#12 ·
I think if the footpeg part was larger, and it had a rubber pad that matched the rubber pad on the floorboards it would match better. I do like these, I've always like this 'style' of highway peg.

#14 ·
#15 ·
Ya the Kury stuff looks awesome, but its products are also made in China at about $10 per set and sold to us at $140 a set. We make our stuff right here in the U.S.A. by hand not by robot, helping keep jobs here and saving riders some money also. We are always trying to improve our stuff thanks to opinions from riders like you and we appreciate it.

#17 ·
If you offered an option that matched the rubber of the floorboards I'd order a set right now. I like the concept, just not the look so much.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.