Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Almost Killed by an Ass this morning!!

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  BenVenom 
#1 ·
Was heading home from work this morning and my buddy who lives in the same town as me was in front of me when he hit a Donkey in the road!!:eek: I saw his taillights go out and a pile of smoke so i veered to the other lane and circled back to check on him. He was ok, thought he hit a deer til we checked it out with a flashlight, its 4am when it happened. He said when we left the parking lot at work that he would be waiting for me to fly by him and I did the opposite, God put him in front of me and i am very grateful!!! posted a picture!!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Glad you are both ok. Friend of mine hit a dog once heading home from a ride. Was getting late afternoon when the group she was with stopped for a rest break. She decided to put on all her leathers, 20 minutes later hit the dog. Says the only reason she'll get back on a bike is she dont remeber leaving the last stop, or the next 2 months. Left the hospital 6 months after the wreck. Glad your friend was in a car ahead of you, and he is ok.

#6 ·
Ouch... that smarted that's for sure...

Glad you are okay, animals are awful this time of year, seems like even the domestic and farm animals are in the road more.

#8 ·
I have always assumed that they stay on the hardtop to stay warm. It does retain a lot of heat after it has been exposed to the sun all day.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.