Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

Which Color Vulcan Is Fastest

13K views 111 replies 57 participants last post by  whoaru99 
#1 ·
Ready in 3 .... 2 .... 1 .... GO!!!!!

I think Passion Red

#88 ·
Candy Caribbean Blue is the fastest. So fast in fact that the government issued a ban on the color. That is why Kawasaki had to discontinue it. Seems that due to an error in the paint production plant, an experimental substance called KZ650 contaminated the the batch. KZ650 is an Iso Phase inducer. When charged by ions from earths yellow sun it creates a quantum phase shift field around the bike. When reaching speeds of 88mph space in front of the bike begins to fold into a quantum singularity. Once the singularity is formed the bike will pass through the event horizon. Depending on the speed of the bike when it breaches the threshold, can reach speeds greater than warp 9.95. Which as you all know is significantly greater than the speed of light. And I'm sure you are also aware that as an object nears the speed of light, time slows down and then begins to flow backwards once light speed has been reached. Which is kinda cool because I was able to go back in time and give my past self the lottery numbers that ultimately gave me the money to buy the bike in the first place.

So, has anyone else's bike caused a causality paradox? Nope, didn't think so. Candy Caribbean Blue FTW!

#89 ·
And I'm sure you are also aware that as an object nears the speed of light, time slows down and then begins to flow backwards once light speed has been reached. Which is kinda cool because I was able to go back in time and give my past self the lottery numbers that ultimately gave me the money to buy the bike in the first place.
HEY MAN ! i dont think your supposed to do that:eek:

#92 · (Edited)
I know its not tbe red/ titainium ... i call mine the rolls canardley ... rolls down hills and can hardly get up em.:eek:

Now the candy surf blue custom, it ain't called roadkill for no reason ...

#96 ·
i have to agree with Jagered... that's the same reason why when the light turns green we all hit the throttle...

Green = GO!

#101 ·
i have to agree with Jagered... that's the same reason why when the light turns green we all hit the throttle...

Green = GO!
I'll second that!!

#98 ·
yeah if grass grows as fast as a blink of an eye... lmao

red = stop

#105 ·
Clearly from these pics anyone can see passion red is the fastest.
Even more so in South africa where traffic law enforcement is almost non existant. So we ride whatever speed we damn well want to. You don't dawdle here or you get your arse run of by a mini bus taxi with 30 passengers in it at 160km/h. And no I'm not joking

Attachments

#108 ·
It's scientifically proven that the more parts you black out on your bike, the slower it gets.

Also, in my tottally unbiased and unrelated to the fact that it's the color of my bike opinion, blue/silver two tone is, by far, the slowest. That's because all the women swooning to it slow ya down!

#110 ·
It's scientifically proven that the more parts you black out on your bike, the slower it gets.
Actually you have that backwards. Since black absorbs all light and reflects no light, all those photons are being absorbed. All other colors reflect, so that means light photons are actually BOUNCING off the other bike. As we all know, ever action has an equal and opposite reaction. Thus, when light is bouncing off your colorful bikes it is actually pushing on your bike, thus making it SLOWER...

Black is faster. It's just good science!

:)

Doc

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.