Bikes and guns - Page 20 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > General Vulcan Forums Discussions > General Vulcan Talk

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 03:25 AM   #191
big worm
BOTM Winner, December 2013

yup i can see this thread being closed soon....some of these posts are bordering on personal attacks and insulting... and the rules do not allow that !
Pioneer (for now) 6X9 2-way speakers
Flh hardbags
Mustang "daytripper" seat
Rear lowered 2"
Cobra powerpro HP 2-1
PCIII
Homemade intake with K&N filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2012, 09:05 AM   #192
whoaru99
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX1677095 View Post

The Second Amendment is one of the most clear and unambiguous amendments of all. There is no state or local law that has the power to validly supersede it or any other of the Bill of Rights. Any such "law" is quite simply invalid, regardless of any attempted or actual enforcement of such invalid laws.
Tell that to the judge. Be sure to post back and let us know how that works for you.

Last edited by whoaru99; 12-10-2012 at 09:21 AM.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:16 AM   #193
Lunatic
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by TX1677095 View Post
Regardless of your ill-informed, illogical, uneducated, and inarticulate opinions, there is no such thing as illegal (or for you semantics freaks, "unlawful") carry---period.
I can see you're itching to fight about this. Personally I think it's hilarious. Well, alright. Let me get out some troll bait.

That dog won't hunt. There's too much case law now, for years and years, supporting the concept of reasonable gun legislation.

Just because I have the right to bear arms, doesn't mean I necessarily have the right to bear my arms into a bar, for example. The bartenders certainly has the right to tell me to hang it up. A judge certainly has the right to tell me not to bear my arms into a courthouse. Reasonable people can discuss and agree with reasonable limitations.

Reasonable people don't, however, start referring to people as uneducated because they have an opposing view.

Now, if you -want- to start trolling, we can do that. I'll win, but we can do that. I recommend bringing this down to a civil level, however.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 AM   #194
AZPoseur

Default Giving offense

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaru99 View Post
As you see I dont really oppose any of the core beliefs, and actually share them for the most part. What I oppose is silly talk like the comment back in post 165 about no such thing as illegal carry, to which my rebuttal was twisted and perverted into something else full of false accusation, thus needing the type of slap back to reality wording of post 173.
You, sir, have offended my honor. I challenge you to the field of honor. You may chose the weapons but I prefer the pen.

Slap back to reality? Are you kidding? Proverbs 26:4-12, 15, 18:12

With that, I am done with this topic. Others will walk away also. It reaches the point where both sides are just making noise and nothing is accomplished.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #195
whoaru99
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunatic View Post

Reasonable people don't, however, start referring to people as uneducated because they have an opposing view.

I appreciate that. However, I've been fully expecting that sort of thing because you see it a lot on the Internet when people have run out of bullets, so to speak.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #196
whoaru99
Top Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPoseur View Post

Slap back to reality? Are you kidding? Proverbs 26:4-12, 15, 18:12
No, I'm not kidding at all. Take the argument about no such thing as illegal carry to the judge and see how that works out for you. Please, let us know how it goes.

That's fine if you want to quote scripture, but man and man's law will have its way with you first.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:28 AM   #197
Lunatic
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaru99 View Post
I appreciate that. However, I've been fully expecting that sort of thing because you see it a lot on the Internet when people have run out of bullets, so to speak.
It irks me when people get personal over things like this. That's the reason this country is in the shape it's in. Too many people getting their panties in a twist and not enough people sitting down and having reasonable discussions.

The gun is a machine, made by man. It's not a religious idol. We can discuss it's proper use without putting it on the altar.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread