saddlebags - Page 2 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > Motorcycle Models > Vulcan 900

Old 11-18-2012, 07:25 PM   #11
Old Syko

I like the quick detach S4s.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ron's Iphone 11-7-12 103.jpg
Views:	110
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	14254  
Old Syko is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-18-2012, 10:18 PM   #12
bosco
Lifetime Premium

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveJB View Post
That's exactly what I wanted to see. That's a nice fit and size for the 9er. Is that a Wompus Rack?
Yes, that's a wompus rack. Fits great, and easy install.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybush View Post
That's what I had, in Jumbo. I just wish mine had been bigger.
Mine are Jumbo's as well. I just set them back a bit further. The extra jumbo seemed so large.

2010 900 Classic
bosco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
mt900classic

I bought mine from jafrum and I don't think I saw anything else besides the cut out. I didn't look anywhere else as at the time they were on sale and I had a limited budget. I think I got them for just a hair over 200. I only use mine for holding lunch box and stuffing jacket and gloves in or overnight clothes for short trips. But I am very happy with them and the look. I haven't really noticed the loss of space with the cut out but then haven't loaded them up and needed the room.
mt900classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2013, 09:11 PM   #14
Aleco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
I have a set of Viking saddlebags on my 900 custom. They fit the bike great and follow the lines of the bike very well.
You have your bags permanently mounted on the bike, whta do you do when you wash it?
What do you think of throw over?
Aleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #15
wilbur

I haveno problems with cleaning the bike . you canget around them easily. They are held on with two bolts each that replace the strut bolts. I can have thm on and off within 10 minutes. They hold their nshape way better than throwovers, which i have for my 800 intruder.
billet mirrors
Cobra short backrest
Viking leather bags
Cobra FI2000R fuel processor
Custom machined rear pulley
200mm Avon Venom rear tire
Kawasaki Custom gel seat
L.E.D.taillite w/ builtin turn signals

He with the most toys wins!!
wilbur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 09:19 AM   #16
csleaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by csleaman View Post
Any body have pics of saddle man desperado tear drop bags part # tc3501-0486 Thinking of getting some but would like to see them on a 900 and what you think of them.
I have the ones with studs and quick detach . Yes they come without the cut outs .
csleaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2013, 10:56 PM   #17
Aleco

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilbur View Post
I haveno problems with cleaning the bike . you canget around them easily. They are held on with two bolts each that replace the strut bolts. I can have thm on and off within 10 minutes. They hold their nshape way better than throwovers, which i have for my 800 intruder.
Installed my Vikings this afternoon, it took me a while, I started wo helper. When help arrived it was 45 mins. Sorry no pics for now, I'll post them tomorrow?
At first I tried throw over but fenderis too wide for the velcro on the bags, so I had to do the hard mount, and to tell youthe truth, I like it better.
Aleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement