My first real roadtest with the following settings (Nov. 13th):
1 / 1.5 / 1 / 6 / 3.5 / 4.5 (Stock VN1700 Classic LT, outdoor temp 16C/61F)
- smoother idle, warms up faster
- smoother and improved acceleration in first and second
- seems to run a little cooler
- little to no appreciable improvement in top end (as I am probably a little rich there with these settings. I will try dropping the Red/3rd zone down from 1 to .5)
- no appreciable knocking with the first tank of 89 octane, but marginal knocking with second tank of 91 octane.
- no appreciable drop in mileage, and I was driving more aggressively
Latest Settings (Nov. 16th):
1 / 1.5 / 0.5 / 6 / 3 / 4
Seems a little more responsive now including top end.