eventually the truth will emerge, then youll see what a bill of goods weve been sold - Page 22 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > Non-motorcycle Discussions > The Lounge (Off Topic)

Old 10-29-2012, 08:29 PM   #211
cjlam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott_in_TX View Post
cjlam,
I know quite a few people that I have a high opinion of; it takes more than being a nice guy to run a large organization.
To be a good president takes a lot more than most men/women have.

In 2008 there was a lot of hype; the media projected an image of a 'man above'.
With four years in primetime public office it is hard to keep that illusion going.

I have a different opinion of whether he is a good person or not. But, we don't have to agree on details to agree on principles.

This thread has wound its way through many variations of the topic. I am just curious; are you up to speed on the four dead American public servants in Benghazi? The most recent topic.

Ride safe,
Scott
Please note I said I was a numbers guy and 4 is a number. I did not say I was impressed with his results. If you look at total results he has not been good 4 years.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2012, 09:28 PM   #212
Scott_in_TX
Top Contributor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjlam View Post
Please note I said I was a numbers guy and 4 is a number. I did not say I was impressed with his results. If you look at total results he has not been good 4 years.
I am very left brained myself. (analytical)
I did read and understand your post.

I do think the numbers matter in how they relate to the state of the country. But, there are other things that matter too.

How we support our diplomats while they are deployed overseas is very important. Being honest and forthright with the public is very important too.

The issue of Benghazi shows that O is either incompetent enough or politically motivated enough to let our diplomats be murdered by terrorists when he could've stopped it.

If you aren't angry about what happened in Benghazi and the events that followed, then I suspect you are not aware of the broader story.

Scott

2011 Rocket III Touring
Phantom Black
Naughty

There can be no happiness if the things we believe in are different from the things we do
Scott_in_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #213
bulldozer
Top Contributor

Libya is another bad deal for this President ! But the biggest concern i have is the all around attitude or mental state the American public has been in the last 4 years.. Folks in my age bracket are retiring in huge numbers, and i dont think they all wanted to. People in general have been waiting for something good to happen and it just hasnt materialized, its like a dark cloud has been over us . A change might be needed for many reasons, not just fiscal but to get everyone off there ass ! We need to kick start this country, we want to get busy. The opportunity to be Successful has motivated the USA since the beginning, we need oportunity again.... Just my opinion... Bulldozer

2008 V2K
Gone to the Darkside
Hard Krome 2-1
Power Commander
Custom Paint
Wheels, Forks,Rotors,Calipers all polished

2008 V900 Customized By ROAR
2-1 Exhaust
Baron Big Air
Scootworks Pulleys
bulldozer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:27 PM   #214