4 More Years!!!! - Page 4 - Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums
» Insurance
» Sponsors
Go Back   Kawasaki Vulcan Forum : Vulcan Forums > Non-motorcycle Discussions > The Lounge (Off Topic)

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2012, 01:29 PM   #31
big worm
BOTM Winner, December 2013

wow not shareing someone else's political view makes them a moron.... good to know.. in that reagard the same can be said for you by someone who voted differently than you did..... remember its a two way street !!!!
Pioneer (for now) 6X9 2-way speakers
Flh hardbags
Mustang "daytripper" seat
Rear lowered 2"
Cobra powerpro HP 2-1
PCIII
Homemade intake with K&N filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 02:26 PM   #32
george james

Quote:
Originally Posted by big worm View Post
wow not shareing someone else's political view makes them a moron.... good to know.. in that reagard the same can be said for you by someone who voted differently than you did..... remember its a two way street !!!!
+1 and the morons need to pull up their big boy pants and stop belly aching. They won, lets make the best of it .
Old 11-07-2012, 02:33 PM   #33
Scott_in_TX
Top Contributor

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by george james View Post
+1 and the morons need to pull up their big boy pants and stop belly aching. They won, lets make the best of it .
Not sure what the best of bankruptcy is???!

This is a public forum, until the day I am banned; I will post what I wish.
If you don't like reading the "belly aching"; you can get your little girl panties out of a twist and read a different thread.

Scott

All Balls tapered bearings
Clearview re-curve tall sheild w/vent
Avon grips with Rays Throttle Mod
Thunder BAK for stock covers
Power Commander V
Cobra Tri-oval slipons
Wrapped headers
Corbin Dual Touring (w/Comfort foam)
Wolo Bad Boy
Glove compartment keyless mod
Can-am antennae
Ipod connector
Saddlebag side and top trim

Happiness does not consist in pastimes and amusements but in virtuous activities.
Old 11-07-2012, 02:34 PM   #34
Old Bear
Lifetime Premium

I'm just tired of having to chose what seems to be the lesser of two evils - or in this case, incompetence - every four years. President Regan was the last man running for the office that I was actually excited about. Perhaps it is too late. Perhaps the majority believes that we should be France II - or Greece II is more likely. After all, there is no Germany to carry our water. But, just once more, I would like to see a true conservative - or better yet, constitutionalist run. Go back to the basics that the document laid out. If the authority isn't in there for the feds to do it, stop doing it and let the states deal with it. That's what the document says. Will all states be equal? Hardly. But they will be what they want to be. No Obamacare, no Dept of Education, no BATF-E (promoted from BATF, previously ATF - see how that works?). My god, The Chosen One wants to create a Dept of Business, for crying out loud! Another black hole to take our money and interfere with our lives. Let's spend the next few years to find a REAL CONSERVATIVE!
Old 11-07-2012, 03:58 PM   #35
T STOCK

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomutt View Post
KY might be better than IN.
Funny how Hamilton Co. includes Indian Hill, where you can bet that not a single dem vote came from there.
Where are you in the 'Nati"?
Up in the Dent, Western Hills area....work at Cycle Specialties On Harrison Ave.

And yes, bet NO demo votes came from Ind/Hill area....LOL.

@Scott in Texas, I hear ya Brother, indeed!!

Last edited by T STOCK; 11-07-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #36
FUN SENSEI

Ron.You are such a great American!!!!.You express what so many of us feel this day.God bless you and God help America
Old 11-07-2012, 06:02 PM   #37
pacomutt
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZPoseur View Post
Reagan was the oldest man to ever run for president when all of youngsters voted for him in 1980. Why does it have to be someone young? Why not someone like Herman Cain? Ron Paul is not exactly young, although he is not who I have in mind at all.

We gave up quality the last two times and went with McCain and Romney. I am saying we can and must do better.
But Reagan was at least a generation ago. So much has changed since then. I'd love an old geezer like Walter Williams to run, but much like Herman Cain the black "leadership" would tear him apart. Funny how none of them know that they live on the dems plantation.

Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
.........Bob Seger
Old 11-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #38
pacomutt
Lifetime Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUN SENSEI View Post
Ron.You are such a great American!!!!.You express what so many of us feel this day.God bless you and God help America
If you mean me, then thanks. Lots of us are frustrated today....
And yes, I certainly hope that God keeps blessing America.
There's no one else left to turn to; so why do we think of Him last?

Wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then.
.........Bob Seger
Old 11-07-2012, 07:02 PM   #39
RobLaidBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacomutt View Post
Funny how none of them know that they live on the dems plantation.
wow, Plantation? Really??? I figured one of you would go there sooner or later

"The true Man wants two things, danger and play. Therefore he chooses woman, the most dangerous plaything."... Nietzsche
Old 11-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #40
colemantle
Top Contributor

Regardless of political affiliation or opinion Congress could learn a lot from this site. The first thing we do here is offer assistance or knowledge etc with total disregard of race, religion, politics etc...That's what's cool about these forums. I don't care who any of you guys voted for but I do care that we all are willing to help and learn from each other. Wish Washington had more of this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread