Originally Posted by Hockeyref
Unfortunately my regulator was in all probability perfectly good. One of the connecters was completely gone, no way to fix it dependably so I had to buy a new regulator. I live in a small town and the owner and the mechanic are both my neighbors and I can trust them. I saw the old unit and they did the right thing. Now if only the snow would melt...........
Luckly it wasn't the wiring harness connector part.
You can't just buy that on its own.
You need to get the whole main wiring harness or at least one of the two.
One is larger than the other. I'm not sure which one it is and its big bucks.
Going to winterize mine today and with your post I'm going to check mine out.
Hopefully its ok and I'll just slap on some dielectric grease on to give it some protection.