'09 Vulcan 2000 Classic LT, brand new leftover, at a dealer, when I was on a trip and had a few hours free to go look. Wanted 13K for it taxes and all out the door. I have no trade.
My, my was it super fantastic. This could be the one. No engine guards. I have some questions:
1. Is this a realistic price? What do you think would be rock bottom (... even though I will let them have a reasonable profit)?
2. Do I get them to put on Kawa engine guards or go buy aftermarkets?
3. Same question for rear guards?
4. Does one need to adjust the rear shock for 2-Up riding and, if so, is it easily accomplished?
5. Is there anything you would advise me to ask for like add-ons to the bike in the negotiation?